Suspected SNA defectors join Al Shabaab in Jilib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
https://www.caasimada.net

@Ferrari Yo Madobe better be ready sxb, he got the Marehan faction of Shabaab & General Caanood all gunning for his head:damn:

I mentioned before that Marehan enable Shabaab in their deegaans & now they're joining their ranks in jilib :browtf:.

Shabaab was showcasing new recruits & we couldn't help but notice the new camaflouge attire recently worn by SNA, in these pictures some Shabaab members are wearing the very same uniform. Warya @nine, since you're always concerned about another man's kastuumo, did your cousins from Galguduud forget to change their shaati & surwaal
before rejoining Shabaab:comeon:

Al-Shabaab-6.jpg

Al-Shabaab-1.jpg

Al-Shabaab-4.jpg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hhaha look how this mofo is scaree of Al Shabab. Without KDF your folk are truly lost.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Hhaha look how this mofo is scaree of Al Shabab. Without KDF your folk are truly lost.
Why does the KDF keep targeting us in Gedo?:liberaltears:

Why can't the KDF leave so we can go full mooryaan to finally topple Madobe?:liberaltears:

7k strong Raskamboni militia, potential reinforcements from our brethren in the NFD and you still think you'll dislodge us from Kismayo? :trumpsmirk:

Shabaab & an rogue SNA troops:jaynerd:, as far as I'm concerned you guys are throwing the kitchen sink at Madobe. If you guys leave unsuccessful, just pack your bags & prepare for the journey back to Galguduud because Madobe will seek to exterminate you from all territories within Jubaland:browtf:

We're coming for Gedo:lawd::rejoice:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Hahahahah. Your pathetic man, you know nothing of the reality of the ground.

Just a little kid.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why does the KDF keep targeting us in Gedo?:liberaltears:

Why can't the KDF leave so we can go full mooryaan to finally topple Madobe?:liberaltears:

7k strong Raskamboni militia, potential reinforcements from our brethren in the NFD and you still think you'll dislodge us from Kismayo? :trumpsmirk:

Shabaab & an rogue SNA troops:jaynerd:, as far as I'm concerned you guys are throwing the kitchen sink at Madobe. If you guys leave unsuccessful, just pack your bags & prepare for the journey back to Galguduud because Madobe will seek to exterminate you from all territories within Jubaland:browtf:
Your a character all 7 degmo of Marexaan in Somalia is Shabab free and you can’t even pass Kismaayo while Al Shabab Madow and Eelay do forced marriages on OG women in Saakow Buale and Xagar in the name of Wahabbism but your constantly worrying about Mareexan noloshaa ka dhacsantihiin useless Cagdheer :childplease:

This is the same ilkodheer who brags about the times when Madoobe was working in a military alliance with Shabab. It looks like you support anything and everything with OG in it :mindblown: @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo

Do you see us bragging about Fiilow like y'all brag about Turki just because he was OG? :ivers:

TekNiKo

VIP
Its pathetic Axmed madoobe was ex Shabab and was humiliatrd by them and kicked out of Kismayu thats when he begged Kenya to help him come back cuz Shabab whooped his ass

Meanwhile in Saakoow a so called OG deegan

06-2.jpg

https://www.caasimada.net

@Ferrari Yo Madobe better be ready sxb, he got the Marehan faction of Shabaab & General Caanood all gunning for his head:damn:

I mentioned before that Marehan enable Shabaab in their deegaans & now they're joining their ranks in jilib :browtf:.

Shabaab was showcasing new recruits & we couldn't help but notice the new camaflouge attire recently worn by SNA, in these pictures some Shabaab members are wearing the very same uniform. Warya @nine, since you're always concerned about another man's kastuumo, did your cousins from Galguduud forget to change their shaati & surwaal
before rejoining Shabaab:comeon:

View attachment 52799
View attachment 52800
View attachment 52801
war waa sidaan sheegay. Nimankani virus iyo dixiri baa madaxa ka galay, kismaayo bay ku wada khafiifeen.:mjkkk: Even farmaajo has been infected.:dead1:. war imisa jeer buu damcay inuu madoobe meesha ka tuuro? I can't even count.

sxb mareexan inay shaadh doowladeed inoo soo xidhaan waa wax aan u baranayo hada ka hor aragnay kolkuu msb deegaana dhan u xaday cidan isagoo ciidan doowlad isticmaalaya. :ummhmm:

war ciidan iyo argagaxiso caradaa la eg haday soo afuufaan, jab iyo khasaaro waxaan ahayn kala kulmi maayaan.

waxaad doonaysaan soo gurubsada, mar uun soo gala magaalada. 2008kii ilaa hadaad internetyada ka qaylinaysaane.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Reer ugaas xirsi, same as madoobe but madoobe counts 9 to cabdulle, and turki counts 7 to cabdulle.
I always thought he was Rer Isaaq. Good to know.

Why do people assume you guys are Laangaab kk

I always argue with niggas and tell them Rer Isaaq are one of the larger clans within OG

I always thought he was Rer Isaaq. Good to know.

Why do people assume you guys are Laangaab kk

I always argue with niggas and tell them Rer Isaaq are one of the larger clans within OG
Because they compare us to our cabdulle cousins. Reer cabdulle makes any somali subclan laangaab, but if you compare us to your regular somali subclans, we are equal if not bigger

have you see how big dhagaxbuur is? We also live in Somalia as well.

Saalax Bidaar

Because they compare us to our cabdulle cousins. Reer cabdulle makes any somali subclan laangaab, but if you compare us to your regular somali subclans, we are equal if not bigger

have you see how big dhagaxbuur is? We also live in Somalia as well.
I know Rer Isaaq very well. I am Rer Caynaanshe so I am familiar with You , Makaahiil and Rer Dalalka

Where do you live in Somalia?

I know Rer Isaaq very well. I am Rer Caynaanshe so I am familiar with You , Makaahiil and Rer Dalalka

Where do you live in Somalia?
my grandma is sugule caynaashe.:salute:

We live in Lower and middle Juba. Governor of bu'aale in middle juba was Reer isaaq> reer cali guy until alshabab showed up.:francis:

We live in Lower juba as well.

Reer dalal are weird niggas, they dont border isaaq, xageed isku barateen?:what1: They have the ugaas of reer cabdule, that might be it.

Saalax Bidaar

my grandma is sugule caynaashe.:salute:

We live in Lower and middle Juba. Governor of bu'aale in middle juba was Reer isaaq> reer cali guy until alshabab showed up.:francis:

We live in Lower juba as well.

Reer dalal are weird niggas, they dont border isaaq, xageed isku barateen?:what1: They have the ugaas of reer cabdule, that might be it.

Do you know which sub clan of Rer Sugule is your granma.

I am Rer Sugule Ba’ Makaahiil.

As for Rer Dalal (Rer Warfaa)I am assuming they are geeley just like us . Our camels must gross each other from time to time.

Rer Sugulle Camels go to Place name Ceel dhanan sometimes which is in Carro Ogadeen

Do you know which sub clan of Rer Sugule is your granma.

I am Rer Sugule Ba’ Makaahiil.

As for Rer Dalal (Rer Warfaa)I am assuming they are geeley just like us . Our camels must gross each other from time to time.

Rer Sugulle Camels go to Place name Ceel dhanan sometimes which is in Carro Ogadeen
I think ducaale sugule or something like that. I've heard it before, not sure tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending