Sus? You think?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Sus husband is separated from wife, but lives with wife and kids to save money. Sus Husband tells his wife - u can bring your boyfriend Wesley to live with us if you want. Wes declined obviously.

What kind of behavior is this MEN??? Will your Manly Ego allow this?

Then he asks his wife, are you sure you want Divorce? She said, Yes. I would too-- lost respect on his Sus-ness.

He walks over and shoots Wesley. What? Then he shoots himself. He was drunk tho. :(

From what I read he seemed like a normal well intentioned guy. But in his mind he was losing his kids/ unrequited and foregone love. Waalnimo took over. Never live with your ex, limit contact and start afresh.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From what I read he seemed like a normal well intentioned guy. But in his mind he was losing his kids/ unrequited and foregone love. Waalnimo took over. Never live with your ex, limit contact and start afresh.

Yes he is a normal guy. He was probably one of those "nice" guys. But asking your ex wife boyfriend to come live you, next thing he will ask is-- lets have a threesome. I think he was gay.

Yes he is a normal guy. He was probably one of those "nice" guys. But asking your ex wife boyfriend to come live you, next thing he will ask is-- lets have a threesome. I think he was gay.
Deh cadaanka are open minded, it's not out there for the boyfriend to be a part of the family

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Deh cadaanka are open minded, it's not out there for the boyfriend to be a part of the family

For sure. Caadaanka everything goes. A man needs to have Qghiira. Manly Jealousy. If u r ok with seeing your ex wife moaning in sex ecstasy in the next room, something is WRONG with u Baba.

For sure. Caadaanka everything goes. A man needs to have Qghiira. Manly Jealousy. If u r ok with seeing your ex wife moaning in sex ecstasy in the next room, something is WRONG with u Baba.
The Isaac guy definitely had some of that as evidenced from the mental breakdown, but his education and liberal upbringing were in conflict with what he was feeling. Emotional overflow resulted in a homicide when it could have been resolved slightly more amicably with an adjusted upbringing and teachings. He was probably feeling dejected and guilty for harbouring ill-feelings towards his ex's new man. :kanyehmm:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Isaac guy definitely had some of that as evidenced from the mental breakdown, but his education and liberal upbringing were in conflict with what he was feeling. Emotional overflow resulted in a homicide when it could have been resolved slightly more amicably with an adjusted upbringing and teachings. He was probably feeling dejected and guilty for harbouring ill-feelings towards his ex's new man. :kanyehmm:

No. He was desperate. He depended on her 100%. Men tend to be more dependent on their spouse than women. They like to control. He was so desperate for her that he was willing to welcome the new man in her life into his house. This tells me he was a man who wanted control over his woman. He probably didn't love his wife at all. She was a possession to him. He was losing his property, so he had to fight for it. If he loved her- he would have killed her and the kids. That is the normal murder-suicide of a family. The wife probably felt loved with the new man. She felt something exciting, that she never felt with that cold fish.

No. He was desperate. He depended on her 100%. Men tend to be more dependent on their spouse than women. They like to control. He was so desperate for her that he was willing to welcome the new man in her life into his house. This tells me he was a man who wanted control over his woman. He probably didn't love his wife at all. She was a possession to him. He was losing his property, so he had to fight it. If he loved her- he would have killed her and the kids. That is the normal murder-suicide of a family. The wife probably felt loved with the new man. She felt something exciting, that she never felt with that cold fish.
I don't understand the motive and psychology. Why would he murder the wife and kids if he loved them as you said, rather than just killing the boyfriend. If he viewed them as property ending them would be far more feasible as they are something replaceable by definition... The motivation seems out of place. :browtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't understand the motive and psychology. Why would he murder the wife and kids if he loved them as you said, rather than just killing the boyfriend. If he viewed them as property ending them would be far more feasible as they are something replaceable by definition... The motivation seems out of place. :browtf:

Child you are so innocent. I could devour your brain.
1643284444610.png

We hurt who we love. or We hurt who hurt us.

Look at the cases of a Husband or wife killing spouse and children. It is out of love. Their thinking processes is-- i will not be here to save them from life issues, so i will go to heaven with them. That comes out of love.

Killing the boy friend, is because he saw him as the man who hurt him. If it was not for him, my property will still be mine. He stole my property. U see the difference?

Child you are so innocent. I could devour your brain. View attachment 213083

We hurt who we love. or We hurt who hurt us.

Look at the cases of a Husband or wife killing spouse and children. It is out of love. Their thinking processes is-- i will not be here to save them from life issues, so i will go to heaven with them. That comes out of love.

Killing the boy friend, is because he saw him as the man who hurt him. If it was not for him, my property will still be mine. He stole my property. U see the difference?
Na dhaaf abo ma ihi :russ:. I don't know wallahi, killing the family seems funked up. I'll rather take out the other component to the problem...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Na dhaaf abo ma ihi :russ:. I don't know wallahi, killing the family seems funked up. I'll rather take out the other component to the problem...

U r too innocent huuno. Your brain must be tender and delicious to eat or fried?

Based

VIP
Maamo I think he is gay or maybe really miskiin. I imagine him high-fiving the boyfriend Wesley after him and the wife are done smashing in the next room. Maybe he keeps a log on how many times the ex wife moans. Anything is possible with our cadaan friends.
IMG_20220123_044815.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maamo I think he is gay or maybe really miskiin. I imagine him high-fiving the boyfriend Wesley after him and the wife are done smashing in the next room. Maybe he keeps a log on how many times the ex wife moans. Anything is possible with our cadaan friends.View attachment 213087

1643287421644.png

Trending

Latest posts