Survey:What Gobol are you from

What State are you From.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
From Mudug Xarar-Dheere where HGs live side-by-side. You’ll get a little bit of everything in this city, It has everything [you] could want in a Somali city the Saruur (btw the only HG farmers), the sand dunes man the city has the full package — plus a gorgeous beach.”

“friendly people no war for ages, and the food is amazing bruv, have you had Falfaliir?

I have to go there once again my father has failed me Lol.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
From Mudug Xarar-Dheere where HGs live side-by-side. You’ll get a little bit of everything in this city, It has everything [you] could want in a Somali city the Saruur farmers, the sand dunes man the city has the full package — plus a gorgeous beach.”

“friendly people no war for ages, and the food is amazing bruv, have you had Falfaliir?

Occupied by Alshabab

saywalahi

Xamar Living
From Mudug Xarar-Dheere where HGs live side-by-side. You’ll get a little bit of everything in this city, It has everything [you] could want in a Somali city the Saruur (btw the only HG farmers), the sand dunes man the city has the full package — plus a gorgeous beach.”

are u saruur?

Abkaal

im cayr

i heard xarardheere was beautiful mashallah

btw who lives there?

i heard saleebaan was the majority.

Saleebaan is minority there, Saruur resides in 6 tuuloos while Cayr and Saleebaan both are in Xarar dheere and there is also a few Abgaal.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Saleebaan is minority there, Saruur resides in 6 tuuloos while Cayr and Saleebaan both are in Xarar dheere and there is also a few Abgaal.

yeah you're probably right

i actually went to dugsi in xaardhere when i was a kid

i just remember the place was infested with saleebaan pirates:pachah1:

Abkaal

Pirates are l
yeah you're probably right

i actually went to dugsi in xaardhere when i was a kid

i just remember the place was infested with saleebaan pirates:pachah1:

Pirates are long gone, they have gone back to Caad iyo Camaaro after their war with Sacad.

Abkaal

i hear they're the alshabab group in xarardheere.

laakin saruur people are peaceful mashallah never any problems from them :nvjpqts:

Likewise bruv the Xarar dheer cayrs are peaceful not like the ones on the other side of the road. Anyways i have heard that they will free it from the hands of Alshabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.