Votes: 31 45.6%
  • I understand Somali but cannot speak it

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I do not understand my language at all

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These survey responses hurt me to the core :liberaltears: every day my parents speak Somali to me and I reply in English because my pronunciation is so bad.

How are you any differnt that AA who have lost there culture. The funny thing is you are learning korean and cant speak luuqada hooyo

What's the point of learning our culture ? when it's toxic and rotten to the bone, whole country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I'm saying this because I was reading posts yesterday people actually supporting a Alshabaab terrorist for a important political seat a guy named Mukhtar Robow, by the way don't confuse the language for the culture, I'm strictly talking about the culture learning the language should be a given.

I've totally lost any semblance of hope in Somalida and Somalia as a whole.

What's the point of learning our culture ? when it's toxic and rotten to the bone, whole country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I'm saying this because I was reading posts yesterday people actually supporting a Alshabaab terrorist for a important political seat a guy named Mukhtar Robow, by the way don't confuse the language for the culture, I'm strictly talking about the culture learning the language should be a given.

I've totally lost any semblance of hope in Somalida and Somalia as a whole.
How is it rotten to the bone. Generalization of a whole culture is wrong. Dhaqan somaliada ilhay qaani bu ka dhigay. There is no culture without language. We are not going to hell ha na habarin. Mukhtar was and currently isnt. How is he any different than Sh Shariif or Ahmed Madoobe who where presidents. They didnt alright. Siyasad iyo dhaqan kala soco.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These survey responses hurt me to the core :liberaltears: every day my parents speak Somali to me and I reply in English because my pronunciation is so bad.

Practice speaking somali around your parents that and going back home Will improve your somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts