Surprise, Laftagareen to complete his extra year "in exchange of Loyality but it's over for him after that"

Idk what’s going on there. Galmudug front is progressing well. Very weird to see the Middle Shabelle losses.

View attachment 252411
yes there is progress in Galmudug and soon camaara will be freed. Middle Shabelle has unreliable militias specially Daauud wadasame from ruunnirgood. Their DC confirmed it calling it "xeelad dibugurasho" when Shabaab recaptured all the way to Nuurdugle but now they left it after they burned it and then hilowle gaab and Galcad collapsed they retreated to Ceel Axmed. This is big fashal.

I know but I meant PL is also having elections in 2024.

• Deni
• Guudlaawe
• Qoorqoor
• Laftagareen

all their terms end in 2024

what about Madoobe? That’s the real question 😅
i don't believe this mid term elections and idealism
if you dont get rid of them one by one they will gang on you. Madobe has nearly 2 years.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Laftagareen + Deni + Qoorqoor, walee I need my boy Sanbaloolshe to join this alliance kkkkk.

I hope Laftagareen hosts the Union of Federal States conference once again like how Waare used to… and make stronger ties with PL.

View attachment 252407
The problem is GM, HS and JL presidents were never serious about it and left one by one once the FGS noose was off thier neck. Laftagareen was pro cheese at that time so he wasnt part of it but you see now once his kursi is threatened, the story is different. Remember Waare was the first to leave when he made a deal with Farmaajo and Madoobe done it twice during HSM first term. Its all about preservation with these guys and not the interest of autonomy for thier states.

Idk what’s going on there. Galmudug front is progressing well. Very weird to see the Middle Shabelle losses.

View attachment 252411
Don’t believe the lies bro. It’s mainly cuqdad XL and daroods that are spewing it. These mudulood YouTubers create fake news for likes, views and shares and the groups I mention eat it up. literally no one on the ground or no media is reporting on this. I called a cousin of mine earlier whos a soilder stationed in Masagaway and he said no shabaab taking over runirgood, hilowlegaab etc

Laftagareen + Deni + Qoorqoor, walee I need my boy Sanbaloolshe to join this alliance kkkkk.

I hope Laftagareen hosts the Union of Federal States conference once again like how Waare used to… and make stronger ties with PL.

View attachment 252407
Even if a Hawaadle was to become the president of Hirshabelle and it’s Sanbaloolshe, he wouldn’t join such “alliance” and surely wouldn’t do anything to displease HSM or HS’s true hierarchs (Abgaal).

Don’t believe the lies bro. It’s mainly cuqdad XL and daroods that are spewing it. These mudulood YouTubers create fake news for likes, views and shares and the groups I mention eat it up. literally no one on the ground or no media is reporting on this. I called a cousin of mine earlier whos a soilder stationed in Masagaway and he said no shabaab taking over runirgood, hilowlegaab etc
Bro your cousin is everywhere o

Even if a Hawaadle was to become the president of Hirshabelle and it’s Sanbaloolshe, he wouldn’t join such “alliance” and surely wouldn’t do anything to displease HSM or HS’s true hierarchs (Abgaal).
Niyahow Sanka is a unpredictable politician, I have doubted him many times but he is very smart and he knows his interests. I still don’t like him for many personal reasons.

After beating the drums for HSM for 5 years now his clan (XL) that he is MP for has nothing in HSM government so I hope he takes his chance to get the paper state presidency and then back a Darood candidate.. i don’t care if Abgaal become president again in Hirshabelle Wallahi. It’s just a paper state whose only use is federal elections no development whatsoever no Mamuul no safety no police just anarchy and mooryanimo and isbaaro. Wax kale Meesha kama socdo and it’s always gonna be like that as long as Xamar calling the shots in the paper state.

Last edited:
Niyahow Sanka is a unpredictable politician, I have doubted him many times but he is very smart and he knows his interests. I still don’t like him for many personal reasons.

After beating the drums for HSM for 5 years now his clan (XL) that he is MP for has nothing in HSM government so I hope he takes his chance to get the paper state presidency then back a Darood candidate.. i don’t care if Abgaal become president again in Hirshabelle Wallahi. It’s just a paper state whose only use is federal elections no development whatsoever no Mamuul no safety no police just anarchy and mooryanimo and isbaaro. Wax kale Meesha kama socdo and it’s always gonna be like that as long as Xamar calling the shots in the paper state.
Federalism won’t work in the south as long as clan politics is around. Jowhar is basically an extension of Mogadishu. The same men/ppl who control Jowhar care more about their stake in xamar than hirshabelle. It’s just a state that was made just for the sake of making.

I personally advocate for hiraan to be its own state and banadir and the two shabelle to be one state

p.s a darood man won’t give xl a huge position like your expecting. I think you are hoping a darood president gives xl pm like cheese gave mursade pm. But that’s because mursade are third largest clan in the capital. And I’m pretty sure the cheese regretted appointing a non hiraab man in the beginning as it led to his own demise. There is no benefit a darood man will gain from appointing xl man

After beating the drums for HSM for 5 years now his clan (XL) that he is MP for has nothing in HSM government so I hope he takes his chance to get the paper state presidency and then back a Darood candidate.. i don’t care if Abgaal become president again in Hirshabelle Wallahi. It’s just a paper state whose only use is federal elections no development whatsoever no Mamuul no safety no police just anarchy and mooryanimo and isbaaro. Wax kale Meesha kama socdo and it’s always gonna be like that as long as Xamar calling the shots in the paper state.
What’s with this new found opposition you and @The Midlands have for Daarood? Xawaadle xaniyo daarood iska soo laalada waligeed lama maqal mana la arag. “I hope he makes strong ties with PL” and now hoping he backs a Daarood candidate? Isku xishooda wallahi, you’re are giving xawaadle a bad name. This is not how your own folk move.

There’s been Daarood presidents and there will be more in the near future but one thing that’s guaranteed is that, They’re not going to lift Xawaadle from where they’re now and miraculously put them up in the packing order.

You two are moving like the Bantus and Yaryars who thought Farmaajo was going to change their lives overnight when he came to office.

Have some dignity

What’s with this new found opposition you and @The Midlands have for Daarood? Xawaadle xaniyo daarood iska soo laalada waligeed lama maqal mana la arag. “I hope he makes strong ties with PL” and now hoping he backs a Daarood candidate? Isku xishooda wallahi, you’re are giving xawaadle a bad name. This is not how your own folk move.

There’s been Daarood presidents and there will be more in the near future but one thing that’s guaranteed is that, They’re not going to lift Xawaadle from where they’re now and miraculously put them up in the packing order.

You two are moving like the Bantus and Yaryars who thought Farmaajo was going to change their lives overnight when he came to office.

Have some dignity
😂 so if you are not with Hawiye you are with Daarood? it's not about Daarood we don't believe in HAGISM any more. Sanbalolshe is politician i don't think he is Qabiilist he uses Hawiye for Deegaan but he is not against PL or SL he takes them as example on how "Hawiye" deegaans should look like. In this way he believes that only Hawiye president works for Xamar and Gobolada dhexe. He actually said Farmaajo will not liberate for me moqokori i have to liberate it for myself before Hassan Sh was elected he said this but if Hasaan Sh fails to restore back "Hawiye" powersharing he will leave him and Join Deni. He was part of no more Abgaal and CCC campaign manager. Hassan Sh is afraid of him and pays him twice the salary of his ministers.

He said this 2021 "nin Gedo ka yimid iyo PL iyo SL Xamar iyo moqokori iyo buuloburde waxba kama qaban karaan

Last edited:
😂 so if you are not with Hawiye you are with Daarood? it's not about Daarood we don't believe in HAGISM any more. Sanbalolshe is politician i don't think he is Qabiilist he uses Hawiye for Deegaan but he is not against PL or SL he takes them as example on how "Hawiye" deegaans should look like. In this way he believes that only Hawiye president works for Xamar and Gobolada dhexe. He actually said Farmaajo will not liberate for me moqokori i have to liberate it for myself before Hassan Sh was elected he said this but if Hasaan Sh fails to restore back "Hawiye" powersharing he will leave him and Join Deni. He was part of no more Abgaal and CCC campaign manager. Hassan Sh is afraid of him and pays him twice the salary of his ministers.
When did I say if you’re not with hawiye you’re with Daarood? I’m simply pointing out you and @Kheyre’s new found opposition with Daarood like they’re some saviours who are gonna swoop in and take you out of the mud :mjlol:
He actually said Farmaajo will not liberate for me moqokori i have to liberate it for myself before Hassan Sh was elected he said this but if Hasaan Sh fails to restore back "Hawiye" powersharing he will leave him and Join Deni.

When did he say this? Or do I have to take your word for it, Lord Varys?:pachah1:

Stop with this he said this and will do that BS like you were there or had your own spies in the room. Might as well attach a note saying this was revealed to me via faal.:icon lol:

He said this 2021 "nin Gedo ka yimid iyo PL iyo SL Xamar iyo moqokori iyo buuloburde waxba kama qaban karaan

Sanbaloolshe waa laandheerta Xawaadle. If he says you are with HAG you laangaabs will follow eeboow.

@convincation bro you need to teach me sidee Xawaadle u kala baxbaxaan. I know Cali Madaxweyne and Agoon and the lads with the cool name "Samatalis". What are the clan dynamics of your neighbours, aan bartee?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I know but I meant PL is also having elections in 2024.

• Deni
• Guudlaawe
• Qoorqoor
• Laftagareen

all their terms end in 2024

what about Madoobe? That’s the real question 😅
We need a breath we’ve been Most Wanted Mucaarad our entire existence :ivers:
The problem is GM, HS and JL presidents were never serious about it and left one by one once the FGS noose was off thier neck. Laftagareen was pro cheese at that time so he wasnt part of it but you see now once his kursi is threatened, the story is different. Remember Waare was the first to leave when he made a deal with Farmaajo and Madoobe done it twice during HSM first term. Its all about preservation with these guys and not the interest of autonomy for thier states.
Why would JL provoke a political war when we have a gobol missing. Madoobe has remained a non-hostile state and we’ve benefited greatly from the IC. When we have our capital in our hands and Gedo in pocket we can negotiate much more comfortably with future admins and the IC over the Dastuur.

Madoobe has proven himself to JL, we only demand no more extensions, supervised transfer of power, and Buale in hand.

Trending

Latest posts