Surprise, Laftagareen to complete his extra year "in exchange of Loyality but it's over for him after that"

Look the last line they all agreed Interior minister to lead the process that means the end of Laftagareen after this year.

To be honest i was expecting middle solution but Hassan Sheikh has finally accepted QoorQoor deal for laftagareen wich i mentioned before. I think this is big risk for Hassan Sheikh bc laftagareen has now recognition and can be against him. Very naive decision. He should not state his position until 6 months pass.

This is not different than Farmaajo recognizing Madobe. Qoorqoor has done great job for Farmaajo and Deni 😂

Screenshot_20230205-025243.jpg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look the last line they all agreed Interior minister to lead the process that means the end of Laftagareen after this year.

To be honest i was expecting middle solution but Hassan Sheikh has finally accepted QoorQoor deal for laftagareen wich i mentioned before. I think this is big risk for Hassan Sheikh bc laftagareen has now recognition and can be against him. Very naive decision. He should not state his position until 6 months pass.

This is not different than Farmaajo recognizing Madobe. Qoorqoor has done great job for Farmaajo and Deni 😂

View attachment 252404
Viva Qooe Qoor Nabad iyo Nolol will keep all gareens in power.

Walee, I thought Xasan sheekh was siyaasi, he has been outplayed by Lafta.

But How does this benefit Deni?
Laftagareen knows he will be out after a year. He will never forget how Hassan Sh and his agaasime created badbaado KG so will ally himself with Deni after he got through. QOORQOOR NOW WILL BE STRONGER AS HIS ALLY GOT THROUGH.

Madaxweyne Xasan Shiikh waxuu rabey kama helin Koonfur-galbeed,wuxuuse ka badin waayay,ayuu aqbalay.

Koonfur-galbeed uusan hogaaminayn Laftagareen,ayuu rabey,waxuuse aqbalay Koonfur-galbeed Sanad kale uu sii hogaamin doono si laysla waafaqsan yahay Laftagareen.

Heshiiska kasoo baxay KG haba yaraatee wax dan ah isaga uguma jirin,waase isdaad raacin uu ku khasbanaa.

Madaxweyne Laftagareen,waxuu helay Sanad kale oo uu Xasan Shiikh lasii qaybsan doono mudo xileedkiisa.

Sidoo kale 2024 marka la joogo oo Xasan Shiikh ay uga harsan tahay mudo xileedkiisa Laba Sano,waxuu haystaa Wadooyin uu kusii joogi karo,waxaana imaan doona fursado Siyaasadeed.

Ugu danbayn Madaxweyne Xasan heshiiskan,waxuu uyahay Wado fur uu Baydhabo kaga soo baxo.

Jibril Qoobey.

Laftagareen knows he will be out after a year. He will never forget how Hassan Sh abd his agaasime created badbaado KG so will ally himself with Deni after he got through. QOORQOOR NOW WILL BE STRONGER AS HIS ALLY GOT THROUGH.

Madaxweyne Xasan Shiikh waxuu rabey kama helin Koonfur-galbeed,wuxuuse ka badin waayay,ayuu aqbalay.

Koonfur-galbeed uusan hogaaminayn Laftagareen,ayuu rabey,waxuuse aqbalay Koonfur-galbeed Sanad kale uu sii hogaamin doono si laysla waafaqsan yahay Laftagareen.

Heshiiska kasoo baxay KG haba yaraatee wax dan ah isaga uguma jirin,waase isdaad raacin uu ku khasbanaa.

Madaxweyne Laftagareen,waxuu helay Sanad kale oo uu Xasan Shiikh lasii qaybsan doono mudo xileedkiisa.

Sidoo kale 2024 marka la joogo oo Xasan Shiikh ay uga harsan tahay mudo xileedkiisa Laba Sano,waxuu haystaa Wadooyin uu kusii joogi karo,waxaana imaan doona fursado Siyaasadeed.

Ugu danbayn Madaxweyne Xasan heshiiskan,waxuu uyahay Wado fur uu Baydhabo kaga soo baxo.

Jibril Qoobey.
Laftagareen + Deni + Qoorqoor, walee I need my boy Sanbaloolshe to join this alliance kkkkk.

I hope Laftagareen hosts the Union of Federal States conference once again like how Waare used to… and make stronger ties with PL.

85E357D4-22F3-4012-A5DF-3448C1C814F6.jpeg

Disappointed with Hassan Sheikh, politically defeated in KG, Al Shabaab took over Galcad, Ruunirgood and hilowle gaab and Ceeldheer is in danger. The only reason is not fixing the adminstration after all these isbaaro people are missing Shabaab and now he thinks laftagareen will be loyal to him instead of getting rid of all gareens one by one.

Disappointed with Hassan Sheikh, politically defeated in KG, Al Shabaab took over Galcad, Ruunirgood and hilowle gaab and Ceeldheer is in danger. The only reason is not fixing the adminstration after all these isbaaro people are missing Shabaab and now he thinks laftagareen will be loyal to him instead of getting rid of all gareens one by one.
Xasan Sheekh waa fashil, he has given himself Up to 1 clan and they will use him and discard him after they are done ruining his reputation and then take the presidency from him :damedamn:my prediction.

He has also failed in security. Galcad, Runirgood and Hilowle Gaab have been taken over by these khawarij. Subxanallah how does he let this happen under his watch?

Last edited:
Xasan Sheekh waa fashil, he has given himself Up to 1 clan and they will use him and discard him after they are done ruining his reputation and then take the presidency from him :damedamn:my prediction.

He has also failed in security. Galcad, Runirgood and Hilowle Gaab have been taken over by these khawarij. Subxanallah how does he let this happen under his watch?

he wants to make change under the gareens and Farmaajo security guys 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230205-041943.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM will get rid of Laftagareen after this year. LG has too much internal opposition. He’s just buying time till he can get debt relief, ATMIS start withdrawing and replaced by the extra 15,000 troops being trained, SNA liberate KG. He can’t start a move before he’s ready. IC will delay debt relief which will be problematic and he will clash with Ethiopia too early.

Look at the important part of this, the agreement will be executed by the 'federal' interior ministry (led by pro feder. Gov allies)

The MPs will be then ''selected'' under the guidance of the feder. ministry. Bye bye pres. Laftagreen

Last edited:
HSM will get rid of Laftagareen after this year. LG has too much internal opposition. He’s just buying time till he can get debt relief, ATMIS start withdrawing and replaced by the extra 15,000 troops being trained, SNA liberate KG. He can’t start a move before he’s ready. IC will delay debt relief which will be problematic and he will clash with Ethiopia too early.
all this can be done in 6 months without giving him recognition now he will hinder all his efforts during this year. BUKHAARI AA QAR KA TUUREY OO QOORQOOR U WAKIISHEY.

I don't see this as a win for Laftagareen. Yes, he got the 1 year extension but the election process will come under the FGS interior minister. Damul Jadiid will have influence over the oday dhaqmeed that will select the MPs in the parliamentary elections that will happen later this year.

The mucaraad will also be given a seat in the discussions pertaining to the liberation of SWS. More federal troops could be placed along Baydhabo later this year under the guise of security operations against Shabaab. The mucaraad will also be allowed to stay in Baydhabo and are free to campaign for the remaining months leading to the election.

Laftagareen and the current SWS MPs know HSM wants them gone so they will be a thorn on his side.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
all this can be done in 6 months without giving him recognition now will hinder all his efforts during this year.
There’s no chance in 6 months HSM competes debt relief or liberates KG so be can move in thousands of loyal troops.

First he needs the parliament elected which will happen at the end of the year under Fiqi’s supervision.

I don't see this as a win for Laftagareen. Yes, he got the 1 year extension but the election process will come under the FGS interior minister. Damul Jadiid will have influence over the oday dhaqmeed that will select the MPs in the parliamentary elections that will happen later this year.

The mucaraad will also be given a seat in the discussions pertaining to the liberation of SWS. More federal troops could be placed along Baydhabo later this year under the guise of security operations against Shabaab. The mucaraad will also be allowed to stay in Baydhabo and are free to campaign for the remaining months leading to the election.

Laftagareen and the current SWS MPs know HSM wants them gone so they will be a thorn on his side.
Great Analysis. I have no doubt he will go after this year but this will be his reward "Laftagareen and the current SWS MPs know HSM wants them gone so they will be a thorn on his side"

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The mucaraad will also be given a seat in the discussions pertaining to the liberation of SWS. More federal troops could be placed along Baydhabo later this year under the guise of security operations against Shabaab. They will also be allowed to stay in Baydhabo and are free to campaign for the remaining months leading to the election.

This probably was always the plan for HSM. Cause a mini-Badbaado that he distanced himself from, claim he needs to ‘mediate’ and bring together opposition and administration, begin Shabaab operations so he can move in troops, get LG to agree to all this and FGS overseeing election etc. if LG backs out which is probably too late now he’ll be pushed by the IC and a proper badbaado qaran will become legitimised.

This will be the blueprint for QQ I bet too.

There’s no chance in 6 months HSM competes debt relief or liberates KG so be can move in thousands of loyal troops.

First he needs the parliament elected which will happen at the end of the year under Fiqi’s supervision.
maybe he made tanaazul due to the military setbacks in Middle Shabelle he realized KG will take longer.

I think 2024 is the year we could see mid term elections, Qoorqoor term ends that year, so does Guudlaawe and Deni and Laftagareen is also happening.

When does Madoobe term end?

I think 2024 is the year we could see mid term elections, Qoorqoor term ends that year, so does Guudlaawe and Deni and Laftagareen is also happening.

When does Madoobe term end?
don't include Deni in this list he is not under the mercy of Mogadishu but PL is institutional State he can't get away shit without their approval.

don't include Deni in this list he is not under the mercy of Mogadishu but PL is institutional State he can't get away shit without their approval.
I know but I meant PL is also having elections in 2024.

• Deni
• Guudlaawe
• Qoorqoor
• Laftagareen

all their terms end in 2024

what about Madoobe? That’s the real question 😅

Trending