Surname system should be based on clan.

During siad bare time clan identity was supresed but what happend qabyaal went through the roof. Instead of hiding clan identity we should embrase it publicaly . So as to way of combating qabyaald. Countries like midle east adopt tribe names as surname. Koreans adpt clan names as surname. Like kim jong un.
Somalis should do the same .
But we should bring clan name first than u name than u fathers name.
For example
.1 Hawiye warsame gacal.
2 Darood warsame gacal
3 dir warsame gacal.
4 raxanweyn warsame gacal.
Or
Should be vise verse.
1 warsame gacal hawiye.
2 warsame gacal darood.
3 warsame gacal raxanweyn.
4 warsame gacal dir.
@Step a side . @convincation @The Midlands . @Themusketeer @Jungle @DR OSMAN.
@bidenkulaha . @mohamedismail .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818-201120_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818-201120_Google.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20230818-201100_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818-201100_Google.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 95
Maybe easier to find people but folks need to do away with the name abdi
Bro somalia we ned de-arabise our names. Kkk but it can be easily done if walhi gvt takes action j know why becos ig law is pased u cant get id or pasport with arabic names.
Only somali names than technily they have to change also at school u cant go to school register for national exam with arabic name. Si gvt has lots of power if utilised we

I know this would cause chaos for some ppl but I’m down. Like you’re creating a permanent under class
Permant under class is only for non ethnic somalis bro 😂😂🤣🤣.
Also for me i only view somalis as five groups .
1 hawiye.
2 darood.
3 dir .
4 raxanweyn
5 gabooye.
The rest like reer aw xasan should identify as hawiye. Carab salax should identify as darood so we remove this nonsense of 4.5 only 5 clans are somalis than use that for national id🤣🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Permant under class is only for non ethnic somalis bro 😂😂🤣🤣.
Also for me i only view somalis as five groups .
1 hawiye.
2 darood.
3 dir .
4 raxanweyn
5 gabooye.
The rest like reer aw xasan should identify as hawiye. Carab salax should identify as hawiye so we remove this nonsense of 4.5 only 5 clans are somalis than use that for national id🤣🤣
What about Xawadle? 😂

We don't need a surname as there's no benefit to it but to act up like a westerner which the Turks did.
Kkkk this has nothing to do with the west😂😂 arabsa use it even koreans use it. Also the purpose here is to combat qabyaal so use our clan name as our first name. Make clan public

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I agree. That's the real purpose for qabiil. To know one another.

My name would be Mohamed ismail Al Leysaami

I agree. That's the real purpose for qabiil. To know one another.

My name would be Mohamed ismail Al Leysaami
Bro we need to change arabic names. U see names is cultural identity that seperates u from the rest 8 bilion pple. When u here kim . Or chinese name or indian like khan or kumar .
Names are cultural markers.
Also leysan is sub clan nope bro sub clans will never end we need to have general rule of 4 clans and gabooye that is it

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Bro we need to change arabic names. U see names is cultural identity that seperates u from the rest 8 bilion pple. When u here kim . Or chinese name or indian like khan or kumar .
Names are cultural markers.
Also leysan is sub clan nope bro sub clans will never end we need to have general rule of 4 clans and gabooye that is it
I'm fine with that.

So Mohamed Ismail Reewin*

Trending