Surge of suicide attacks in the Middle East first time in 2 years after Biden takes office

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
COVID "miraculously" plummeted under Biden and now we're back to hearing this crap and the never ending Muslims being scapegoated. I miss Trump already when he put us under radar and use his own people/the Chinese as the boogeyman.

At least 32 killed as first suicide bombing in nearly 2 years rocks Baghdad
(CNN)Twin suicide bombs rocked a busy market in central Baghdad on Thursday morning, killing at least 32 people and injuring 110 others, according to officials and state media.
Security forces say they pursued the two attackers before they blew themselves up. It was the first suicide attack to strike Baghdad in nearly two years.
The first bomber entered the marketplace and, pretending to be sick, asked for help, causing people to gather around him before he blew himself up, according to officials and state media. The second bomber then drove to the scene on a motorbike before detonating his explosive vest.

Last edited:
can we get one thread that isn't in praise of white people or Jews?
Praising who??? Muslims blowing themselves up and some people blaming the white guy in DC. 6m Jews contolling the middle east and people blame the white guy in DC. Shit is cringe-inducing.

Praising who??? Muslims blowing themselves up and some people blaming the white guy in DC. 6m Jews contolling the middle east and people blame the white guy in DC. Shit is cringe-inducing.

there is no difference between jews and the white guy in d.c.

there is no difference between jews and the white guy in d.c.
Young Turks league and the Arabs allying with the UK and backstabbing the ottoman empire is what birthed the Jewish state. Don't blame the jews/whites blame the middle easterners incompetence.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
COVID "miraculously" plummeted under Biden and now we're back to hearing this crap and the never ending Muslims being scapegoated. I miss Trump already when he put us under radar and use his own people/the Chinese as the boogeyman.

What is it you are saying?

:hmm:

Young Turks league and the Arabs allying with the UK and backstabbing the ottoman empire is what birthed the Jewish state. Don't blame the jews/whites blame the middle easterners incompetence.

Are you a white person? I wonder how many people on here are actually white people.

oh, okay, I looked and it does seem you're not white.... you're just a fighter for them.... I wonder if you'd be interesting in joining the bjp party

I dont care about white/Yellow/Blue. I just think blaming some else for ur incompetence is laughable.

So you're fine with insulting Arabs but you won't say anything against white people.

If a robber robs somebody, I'm not going to insult the victim and blame the victim. If a robber goes and robs somebody, you're supposed to go after the robber not the victim. It's part of having ethics.

Trending