Sure has been a tough week for the 'Patriotic Forces'

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@embarassing
Why don't you ask Ali Yare for some time off?
Ali Yare Troll Master.jpg

You've been a good employee and you clearly need the mental leave.
tSrS2cbf_400x400.jpg

Ali Yare seems like a happy guy as well. I'm sure he'll grant it.

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
You would be shot in the clan enclaves for bad mouthing the clan governors. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lmao, I love your use of gifs Dr.

Idk what youre talking about, do you mean clan ties?

This is how I feel when I leave galkayo(the last haven of peace) via the no govt people of galmudug to amisomia country(Beletwayne to Mogadishu).

tenor.gif

@nomand is trying to govern it but as you can see he has 10 months left and failed like the last 50 leaders. I say add it to the 'zoo' 'wild life' or 'reserve' treaty the cunts, their clearly not humans

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ali Yare amassing his malnourished troops to the battlefield, some of them die in the journey and some ran away because of the tiny salaries they receive monthly. Some can't handle the heat and the ferocious attacks against their beloved incompetent leader, they get emotionally drained and hurt, eventually they get depressed and kill themselves.

These "Online Troops" are only hurting themselves mentally and physically.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ali Yare amassing his malnourished troops to the battlefield, some of them die in the journey and some ran away because of the tiny salaries they receive monthly. Some can't handle the heat and the ferocious attacks against their beloved incompetent leader, they get emotionally drained and hurt, eventually they get depressed and kill themselves.

These "Online Troops" are only hurting themselves mentally and physically.

Every govt is judged on what they did with tax-payer money or donor funds in the name of Somalia. I can't be bothered but go thru their budget since farmajo was elected and simply say X amount of money has gone into security and what has been delivered?

X amount has gone into ministry of education what has been delivered? wallahi hadi sida gaalada loola hisabtami laha sheekadan 'online trolls way dhamadi lahayd' but we don't have western culture, we have a govt culture of 'propaganda, media' learned from siyad days and unfortunately the people ma yaqanan sida loola hisaabtamo. Only in Somalia is it acceptable to be paid a salary and not deliver a damn thing.

Waa yaab, every job in Australia waxaa laga raba 'hawl' inad fuliso ama your fired the next day even cleaners. In our govt they take our money and we still accept inaysan hawl fulinin which means lacagtena waxay ku ciyaarayan siyasadooda gaarka ah ama danahooda gaarka ah, not our well being that's for sure ama wa sheegi laha every cent iyo waxay gabatay.

looool @ all the nutters running up in here with their delusional "paid trolls" theory.

Here is President Farmaajo in Puntland and Galmudug, see how all the people love him and come out to see him.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Every govt is judged on what they did with tax-payer money or donor funds in the name of Somalia. I can't be bothered but go thru their budget since farmajo was elected and simply say X amount of money has gone into security and what has been delivered?

X amount has gone into ministry of education what has been delivered? wallahi hadi sida gaalada loola hisabtami laha sheekadan 'online trolls way dhamadi lahayd' but we don't have western culture, we have a govt culture of 'propaganda, media' learned from siyad days and unfortunately the people ma yaqanan sida loola hisaabtamo
Khayre is corrupted imo. He works for SomaOil and the Norwegian government. Norway has been heavily involved in Somalia's affairs since this clown was appointed PM. He Immediately (within a year into his tenure) began proposing legislations to extract our natural resources even though there's no proper constitution or formal agreements with the Federal Member States. His shady work behind the scenes collaborating with foreign elements in blundering our natural resources will eventually be exposed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim Look at nabad and noolal military budget

15 million for 2016 for SNA
http://mof.gov.so/sites/default/files/2018-12/BUDGET STRATEGY PAPER UPDATE MOF.pdf

15 million / 100 dollars per soldier

Nigga your looking at 150,000 SNA troops kkkkkk where do they fit these 150,000 soldiers? you know how many bases you would need?. This sort of z88mali shit doesn't add up, xitaa wax macqul ma aha.

Plus the amount of 'generals, sarkaals' are not that many it's less then 20 who maybe on higher salary(500). How can this girl go around believing in propaganda media and people clapping but not disturb by her budget estimations? @embarassing

They claim their civil servant are around 10 million a year. Let's assume each one is on $300 their paid a bit better then soldiers. 10 million / 300. There isn't 35,000 civilian workers in Mogadishu kkkkkk that's nearly as large australia civil service.

The building capacity alone tells you how many workers it can hold.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim Look at nabad and noolal military budget

15 million for 2016 for SNA
http://mof.gov.so/sites/default/files/2018-12/BUDGET STRATEGY PAPER UPDATE MOF.pdf

15 million / 100 dollars per soldier

Nigga your looking at 150,000 troops. This sort of shit doesn't add up. Plus the amount of 'generals, sarkaals' are not that many it's less then 20 who maybe on higher salary(500). How can this girl go around believing in propaganda media and people clapping but not disturb by her budget estimations? @embarassing
I think Troop salaries are less then 1 Million but the overall cost of running the military is kinda expensive. You'd need training, building facilities, transportation, ammunition, food for soldiers, clothes etc. 15M isn't that much tbh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Troop salaries are less then 1 Million but the overall cost of running the military is kinda expensive. You'd need training, building facilities, transportation, ammunition, food for soldiers, clothes etc. 15M isn't that much tbh

You mean per logistic? what would you average per soldier his food, fuel, ammunition? building/training is provided by Turkey. An Extra $100? Ok let's say $200. $70 for salary, 30 for food(they eat cheap shit by the bulk), 100 for ammo and fuel and clothes. Plus Mogadishu has miltary uniform factory.

That's still too much niyahow even we say 200 per soldier, that amounts too 75000 troops lol jesus christ even Australia active armed forces is nowhere near that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim That Turkish base can only hold a certain 'people capacity' I am not sure what it is. But it's not more then a few thousand(5k max). Their must be another 3-5k patrolling Mogadishu in different areas like govt ministers and mps(6 each x 300 MPs that's nearly 2k right there), checkpoints, airport, port, etc.

There isn't more then 5k holed up in Turkish base and 2-2.5k for MPs, then Ministers, President, Prime minister. Then Airport, Port, Checkpoints that is left. I would assume their armed forces is around 8-10k and that's being generous. They have another 1000 in Dhusomareeb and Some 500 in Gedo maximum..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim They also claiming domestic revenue of 172 million. Nigga what sort of 'container' ships ayaa yimaado bil walbo ma ii sheegi karta.

I can find out the 'cargo weight' for that container ship and what the 'taxation' rate will be based on 'weight' in total. See they never provide break-downs to their claimed 'budgets' wallahi it will take me two days to find out the 'ship traffic' at Mogadishu port along with the 'ship' size and weight.

This will tell me what the maximum weight with that ship is, with this knowledge and also the 'taxation' rate per weight, you can quickly work out the 'taxation revenue' per ship. Then you need to multiply it by how many times the ship comes in a year. Same with planes and passenger cargo weekly ayaa igu filan how many arrive and the size of the plane will tell me the 'passenger load' niyahow which is mainly 50 people planes and one or two larger 737 which is 'irregular'.

f*ck these lying niggas, aday been ku sheegi karan not me untill I see break downs of their revenue

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When I found out about Babile ties to Elbur(never knew they existed).

giphy.gif
I was shocked to learn about the Karanle connection in Babile as well. It explains why she's so concerned with a group who voted to join Oromia in 2004.
:ooh:
She puts on a good wadani act but every one of her posts connects back to Ceelbuur in some way.
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was shocked to learn about the Karanle connection in Babile as well. It explains why she's so concerned with a group who voted to join Oromia in 2004.
:ooh:
She puts on a good wadani act but every one of her posts connects back to Ceelbuur in some way.
giphy.gif

Monkey see Monkey do weeye. It's her first time to office so she thinks by doing what other clans do by cheerleading she is 'woke' and 'cool'. Dumb ass weeye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow she clearly follows the 'masses' thinking you gotta be 'P.C' and 'wadani' or else you look 'reer badiye' kkkkk. She is one of those crowd pleasers type but when she tries that 'old 1960s' shit on me after 30 year civil war im like this

tenor.gif

Like grow up, catch up with the times, it's federalism, it's tribal, it's cool to be tribal cause even if you act 'wadani' no-one is gonna buy it anyways so why bother your valuable time and mine show me that afar qoble venom?