Surah Kahf thread: Record the next 10 verses!

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Here is some translation of the verses, Jumma Mubarak!

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ - 18:1
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.

قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا - 18:2

[He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward

مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا - 18:3

In which they will remain forever

وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا - 18:4
And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son."

مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا - 18:5

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا - 18:6

Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and] out of sorrow.

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا - 18:7
Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed.

وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا - 18:8
And indeed, We will make that which is upon it [into] a barren ground.

أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا - 18:9
Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder?

إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا - 18:10
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance."

I can’t recite so well, but if I’m reading along someone else I think my recitation is caadi. :(

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
:browtf: I heard quite a few mistakes in your recitation, I feel like a dugsi macalin for recognising them.
Reminded me of when my mom used to enlist us on some Paltalk groups ages ago and make us recite Quran very loud:fittytousand:
Online dugsi lol, qolka “gabdhaha saalixiinta” etc :silanyolaugh: funny times wlh

Jummah Mubarak people,

I was hoping that we can start a thread of us reciting Surah Kahf since it's Friday.

I've recited the first 10 verses so someone post your voice recording the next 10 and so on and so forth.

https://voca.ro/fRDKC2SwcRE
Masha'Allah that was a good recitation
IMG_7413.JPG

I'll post my voice recording too InshaAllah
:ehh:

Lol never said I was perfect ukhti. inshaAllah this will encourage others to post theirs as well no matter what their skill level is.

struggling to read the Quran, yet still persisting is a noble thing, the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur'an will be with the honourable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur'an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward.

Inshallah you are among those who receive a double reward walaal

Last edited:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ - 18:1
[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.

قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا - 18:2

[He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward

مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا - 18:5

They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا - 18:6

Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and] out of sorrow.

إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا - 18:7
Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed.

أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا - 18:9
Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and the inscription were, among Our signs, a wonder?

إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا - 18:10
[Mention] when the youths retreated to the cave and said, "Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance."

I can’t recite so well, but if I’m reading along someone else I think my recitation is caadi. :(

mashaAllah jazak

mashaAllah JazakAllah khair for the translation. And don't be afraid inshaAllah whether your recitation is caadi or not. The most important part is that you try.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
:browtf: I heard quite a few mistakes in your recitation, I feel like a dugsi macalin for recognising them.
It's the effort that counts, when you struggle and stumble you get double the reward. But it's good to start the recitation with audhu billahi minna shaytani rajeem @binthalal otherwise ma shaa Allāh TabarakAllāh nice recitation sis.

Trending