Surad branch of ex Caare army in Sanaag say they will continue operations against Sland region

Bohol

VIP
Currently there is two splinter rebel groups born from the larger ex Caare army operating in Sanaag & Sool. Sland might have halted its conflict with the SY but the M.I want their demands met or it will be doomsday.

Surad branch of Sanaag led by Kornayl Cabdi Cali Guuleed.

Currently there is two splinter rebel groups born from the larger ex Caare army operating in Sanaag & Sool. Sland might have halted its conflict with the SY but the M.I want their demands met or it will be doomsday.

Surad branch of Sanaag led by Kornayl Cabdi Cali Guuleed.

What is their demand ?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I may not like Somaliland politicians but how they've constantly neutralised rebel groups is amazing.

Some say is that Bihi Kaahin etc all were part of a jabhad before and that knowledge of how rebel groups think is what's helping them to defeat them...

I may not like Somaliland politicians but how they've constantly neutralised rebel groups is amazing.
Some say is that Bihi Kaahin etc all were part of a jabhad before and that knowledge of how rebel groups think is what's helping them to defeat them...

Jabhad SNM

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Jabhad SNM

SNM was a rebel group / insurgent / terrorist Somali Government.

That experience the leaders have and the top generals in the army who do the decisions is valuable when dealing with their own rebellion as they know the motivations of them all

Latest posts