Ilaahey ha u gargaaro

Fire safety standards are poor in Bakaro
I wouldn't be shocked if it starter with a kettle

Any deaths?

Ilaahey ha u gargaaro

Fire safety standards are poor in Bakaro
I wouldn't be shocked if it starter with a kettle

Any deaths?
It's a annual occurrence. there were only two firetrucks donated by the turks, one is being used by your uncle farmaajo in case his Ugandan fortified bunker catches on fire again. where is the tax money of reer muqdisho and how is it being used? to fund the likes of lafta garen in sws, jebiye in pl, and ma salad oomaar for the upcoming jubaland elections. speaking of jebiye he wants his sfg handouts back:tocry::icon e biggrin:

It's a annual occurrence. there were only two firetrucks donated by the turks, one is being used by your uncle farmaajo in case his Ugandan fortified bunker catches on fire again. where is the tax money of reer muqdisho and how is it being used? to fund the likes of lafta garen in sws, jebiye in pl, and ma salad oomaar for the upcoming jubaland elections. speaking of jebiye he wants his sfg handouts back:tocry::icon e biggrin:

You seem rather dumb or insensitive to the people affected. What else would one expect from a terrorist sympathiser

Get some rest, you need it

You seem rather dumb or insensitive to the people affected. What else would one expect from a terrorist sympathiser

Get some rest, you need it
no reported deaths alx:nvjpqts:

the ppl of muqdisho are resilient I'm sure those who lost their shops and stores will get back on there feet

this is a yearly occurrence, is it not?

no reported deaths alx:nvjpqts:

the ppl of muqdisho are resilient I'm sure those who lost their shops and stores will get back on there feet

this is a yearly occurrence, is it not?

Alx no deaths reported so far
Its a common occurrence because of poor safety standards. Apparently it started with electricity wires again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts