Supreme court says it cannot take the lawsuit submitted by Fahad Yasin. The court says it has no jurisdiction to handle election cases

They are Farmajos inna abti :mjhaps:.
Sh shareef is the only one to named them PM while the rest of al jabarti were against it , but they still hate on the sheikh

Actually only 2 MJ and 1 MX served as prime minister during Sheikh Sharif presidency

Abdulqasim Salad named a Dhulo (Ali Khalif AUN) as prime minister

Oh no another cbb fantasy comes to an end-

it’s been Ls upon Ls upon Ls for us lately.

it seem con-federation has karbaashed federalism.

congrats let’s just hope the transition of power is smooth.

farmaajo has only himself to blame. He picked this guy and on top of that he also picked Roble and Khaire.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
it’s been Ls upon Ls upon Ls for us lately.

it seem con-federation has karbaashed federalism.

congrats let’s just hope the transition of power is smooth.

farmaajo has only himself to blame. He picked this guy and on top of that he also picked Roble and Khaire.
Notice they never blame farmajo for picking Roble-Roble got 1 up on him from the jump,my convincing him he would do his bidding 😂

Notice they never blame farmajo for picking Roble-Roble got 1 up on him from the jump,my convincing him he would do his bidding 😂

the thing that gets me really down is the likes of HSM coming back. Like people have seen what he has done to the country how can you support someone like that.

may list as farmaajo is looking like he will lose is.

1) khaire. ( think he has the most upside and will be strong leader )

2) shariif ( the Kenya connections scares me a lot but he does have good qualities.

3) deni ( he will be the dictator people said about farmaajo )

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
the thing that gets me really down is the likes of HSM coming back. Like people have seen what he has done to the country how can you support someone like that.

may list as farmaajo is looking like he will lose is.

1) khaire. ( think he has the most upside and will be strong leader )

2) shariif ( the Kenya connections scares me a lot but he does have good qualities.

3) deni ( he will be the dictator people said about farmaajo )
To judge Deni, see PL today. Before and after.

As puntlander I want him to stay in PL.

Rooble bribed him :jcoleno:

rooble was single handily the largest mistake of farmaajo.

he wanted an easy to control attack dog but what he dint realise was that this attack dog can be turned onto you.

leaving khaire in post is would have been better than this guy.

NN we have been defeated man it’s game over.

he wanted an easy to control attack dog but what he dint realise was that this attack dog can be turned onto you.

Absolutely , khaire was a devil but he had little political clout and could be controlled.

Farmaajo has failed, his appeasement of Somaliland meant he didn't help his strong northern base at all. He ignored Gedo and didn't try hard enough to isolate and remove Ahmed Madobe.

Unlike his predecessors Farmaajo tried to help Somalia but he didn't give full political power.

I still thing he might win.

Reborn
Absolutely , khaire was a devil but he had little political clout and could be controlled.

Farmaajo has failed, his appeasement of Somaliland meant he didn't help his strong northern base at all. He ignored Gedo and didn't try hard enough to isolate and remove Ahmed Madobe.

Unlike his predecessors Farmaajo tried to help Somalia but he didn't give full political power.

I still thing he might win.

My ass about appeasement to Somaliland.Farmaajo engaged in economic warfare,politicized aid and went back on all agreements made prior to his administration.

Just accept the fact the northern "base" is nothing more but an insignificant voice 😂

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Heres the same Judge saying the court can take any case regarding Elections.

Now he saying we cant take it, either hes been bribed or threatened

Heres the same Judge saying the court can take any case regarding Elections.

Now he saying we cant take it, either hes been bribed or threatened

Only god know if he got bribed. But I can’t understate how big of an L this is for the president and N iyo N and centrists like myself.

the 16 gedo Seats are now vital it seems they will go towards farmaajo.

But with deni and HSM/ jazeera crew working together it’s a done deal.

33% farmaajo

vs

30% deni

13% khaire +

20% jazeera crew

Trending