Supreme Court rejects to rule on the case of Fahad Yasin on the Hop086 Lower House seat

Kkk the lawyer of FEIT doesn't know what he's talking about. Who made this guy a lawyer. :russ::dead1::dead1:
If team Rooble are smart they must drag this case for months.

I love the fact that Rooble has made this terrorist appear before court albeit not in person yet. Where is all the bravado? The cult is reduced to calaacal before a court.
Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

Btw Fahads lawyer sounds unprofessional and triggered. FEIT lawyer is calm and clearly articulated his case well.

FEIT case:
Fahads kursi sharcidaro baa loo xiray by junior member of FEIT Hirshabelle who bypassed chain of command.

Fahads case:
Seems to be built around the precedent of FEIT allowing two SWS kuraas through that were selected under the same dubios selection process Fahads kursi was.

Election is independent. Court has no jurisdiction over it

What do you mean "election is independent"? The Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the law. The Lower House of Somalia's parliament already passed the law that was governing the election. Its conflict resolution process was defined in the law that was enacted on September 17, 2021. To my knowledge, FEIT has no made in conflict resolution.

The court has no jurisdiction. FIET is independent from government and have the final say in election, no decision from the Mickey Mouse court will be accepted View attachment 220562

Even in the USA with over 246 years of election experience the Supreme Court is where final decisions are made in election disputes. Case in point: Bush vs Gore in 2000 or Trump vs Biden in 2020. The Supreme Court in Somalia does have a jurisdiction over this case since there is an election law that was passed by Lower House of Somalia's Parliament on Sept 17th, 2021.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What do you mean "election is independent"? The Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the law. The Lower House of Somalia's parliament already passed the law that was governing the election. Its conflict resolution process was defined in the law that was enacted on September 17, 2021. To my knowledge, FEIT has no made in conflict resolution.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Who are the 3 lawyers representing? And the lone lawyer?

whatever the outcome, I am glad our disputes are finally being settled in court rather then the gun :)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Who are the 3 lawyers representing? And the lone lawyer?

whatever the outcome, I am glad our disputes are finally being settled in court rather then the gun :)
By a Waddani member who got plucked out of nowhere by Farmaajo 😭

I respect the hustle from Reer SL ngl but this has no legitimacy

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They have no loyalty to Somalia and work for their stomachs, stop giving these lots political positions
Like at least if you have to fill roles due to 4.5 with Isaaq/Dir. Employ successful people who’ve lived there and have a connection to the place. Why some random dude from Waddani who spent his career arguing for ictiraaf and then one cheque turned them into a Unionist and the top justice of the country without a parliamentary vote or any committee

Like at least if you have to fill roles due to 4.5 with Isaaq/Dir. Employ successful people who’ve lived there and have a connection to the place. Why some random dude from Waddani who spent his career arguing for ictiraaf and then one cheque turned them into a Unionist and the top justice of the country without a parliamentary vote or any committee
Exactly, as a Lander we are glad folks like him get exposed but both sides whether SL or Somalia need to make sure these folks who have no principles have no political home in SL or Somalia.They are a detriment to both our societies stability

Trending

Latest posts