Supreme Court rejects to rule on the case of Fahad Yasin on the Hop086 Lower House seat

Fahad is not cleared yet. Just because there is not enough evidence to be found guilty doesnt mean youre totally cleared. He also cheated in his election selection

Tick-tock nigga, in 3 days time All the 200+ MPs will be sworn in and the Speaker will be declared the Interim President

Tick Tock Waiting GIF - Tick Tock Waiting Watch - Discover & Share GIFs

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Today I learned we have a kangaroo court, ahhmm I mean Supreme Court 😂.

Similar to the tiktok army Haramcad and Gorgor masquerading as the ‘Somali national army’

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
4895F28A-202C-4CBD-9DBB-844D640E11F7.jpeg

The solicitor for FIET has asked for more time. Many experts are predicting Fahad seat will be resolved by this week. Baahane has failed yet again.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Will fahad get the justice he denied others?
Find out on this weeks episode of "honey where is my goal post".
images.jpeg

What does the election law say about the separation of powers between FEIT and resolution committee on disputes? Looking at the oral arguments put forward by the counsels, there seems some misunderstanding on their different roles. Anyone has a copy of the election law?

That being said, Fahad Yassin was elected by his clan's committee. The other candidate isn't disputing the election. The Hiirshabeele election commitee isn't disputing his win. There are no rules he broke that bars him from competing in the election. The resolution committee issued their call and stated Fahad Yassin won his seat fair and square. Therefore, FIET's objection to his win is really bizarre.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What does the election law say about the separation of powers between FEIT and resolution committee on disputes? Looking at the oral arguments put forward by the counsels, there seems some misunderstanding on their different roles. Anyone has a copy of the election law?
Election is independent. Court has no jurisdiction over it

Trending

Latest posts