Suppressed Speech of Albani/Exposing the Deception of the "Madkhali" Fake Salafis

there was an attempt to remove this audio... not only has it been preserved but now it has been translated as well

this is proof of how fake this new version of "Salafiyyah" pushed by the SPUBS/Abu Khadeejah/Farris al Hammadi is... according to the SPUBS followers, if someone else said this they would be a khariji... but because it's Albani they'll ignore their own principle... so Dawah Man and Abu Khadeejah understand Salafiyyah but Albani doesn't? if the SPUBS ideology is correct, shouldn't Albani know that he is becoming a khariji dog of hellfire by saying these things? and in fact, if that false principle is true then there should be talks by Albani where he preaches the SPUBS/"Madkhali" ideology that whoever criticizes Saudi (but not Hamas or the Taliban or Morsi or Erdogan or anyone else besides Gulf rulers and Sisi) is therefore a khariji...

how can a newly invented ideology be salafiyyah? by definition, salafiyyah can't be some new ideology

Ruling by other than Allah's Ruling: A misconception of the Khawarij​

this is another topic that they are lying to people about....

according to Faris/SPUBS/etc.... the ruler can dismantle the shariah and it's minor kufr unless the ruler openly admits that he doesn't believe in the shariah... however, according to the classical scholars, dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar

I have a book with quotations from Sheikh Ibn Baz, Ibn Kathir, Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah, Ahmad Shakir, Ibn Hazm and others where they affirm it's kufr akbar... I would post the book but it's in Arabic and I don't have a translation for me to post (but if people want the Arabic I can post the Arabic insha'Allah)..... all of those scholars have affirmed it is kufr akbar and Sheikh Fawzan has as well... yet Faris and them trick people when it comes to this issue and claim that this is a belief of the khawarij.... so then all these figures I just mentioned would be holding the khariji view according to Faris

no definition of the khawarij from any classical scholar is going to say that believing dismantling the shariah is kufr akbar is a distinctive trait of the khawarij because believing that this is kufr akbar was an ijma amongst classical scholars

Last edited:
I really urge people to watch this video on the "Madkhali" sect and learn about the danger of this sinister group

(and btw, what they are called is besides the point- I just refer to them as "Madkhali"- between quotes- so people know who I'm talking about, as this is the name they're commonly known as)

so.... as this thread has shown.... Sheikh Fawzan, Sheikh Uthaymeen... and Albani... all of them are khawarij or have khawarij ideology according to the SPUBS ideology

"Madkhali":snoop:

the Dajjal will appear and the world will end before you ever actually manage to refute what's on this thread. all your response does is try to change the topic to something that's besides the point. as I already said:

"(and btw, what they are called is besides the point- I just refer to them as "Madkhali"- between quotes- so people know who I'm talking about, as this is the name they're commonly known as)"

but you focus on something that is besides the point because you cannot actually refute this thread.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
the Dajjal will appear and the world will end before you ever actually manage to refute what's on this thread. all your response does is try to change the topic to something that's besides the point. as I already said:

"(and btw, what they are called is besides the point- I just refer to them as "Madkhali"- between quotes- so people know who I'm talking about, as this is the name they're commonly known as)"

but you focus on something that is besides the point because you cannot actually refute this thread.
Okay buddy 👍

there was an attempt to remove this audio... not only has it been preserved but now it has been translated as well

this is proof of how fake this new version of "Salafiyyah" pushed by the SPUBS/Abu Khadeejah/Farris al Hammadi is... according to the SPUBS followers, if someone else said this they would be a khariji... but because it's Albani they'll ignore their own principle... so Dawah Man and Abu Khadeejah understand Salafiyyah but Albani doesn't? if the SPUBS ideology is correct, shouldn't Albani know that he is becoming a khariji dog of hellfire by saying these things? and in fact, if that false principle is true then there should be talks by Albani where he preaches the SPUBS/"Madkhali" ideology that whoever criticizes Saudi (but not Hamas or the Taliban or Morsi or Erdogan or anyone else besides Gulf rulers and Sisi) is therefore a khariji...

how can a newly invented ideology be salafiyyah? by definition, salafiyyah can't be some new ideology
Though unfinished, you might enjoy the following articles:

Trending