Suppose humans discover a pill to reverse aging, would you take it?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I've read some articles on new discoveries in the research on aging which lead me to a thought.

If humans today discovered the cure for aging so that humans no longer die from old age or disease and only die from accidents(like fires or car accident). How would you react? what would your life goal be now that you can potentially live for thousands of years?

As for myself i would aside from trying to become a better muslim no longer worry about wasting my time anymore, i spent an entire day watching anime and being a bum? heh so be it, today i decided to only watch youtube and do nothing productive, heh so be it.

As for far reaching goals, the skys the limit, i would like to become among the forerunners of advancing our civilization and create many inventions and make discoveries that will advance us as a civilization, i would love to go out of this earth and visit the moon, mars, and planets outside our solar system and explore the creations Allah swt created. Then return to allah and die by doing jihaad on some aliens(suicide is haraam :D)

However If it does happen in my lifetime but not within my parents' i think i would rather live a normal human lifespan, What would a long life without loved ones be but torture?

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I've read some articles on new discoveries in the research on aging which lead me to a thought.

If humans today discovered the cure for aging so that humans no longer die from old age or disease and only die from accidents(like fires or car accident). How would you react? what would your life goal be now that you can potentially live for thousands of years?

As for myself i would aside from trying to become a better muslim no longer worry about wasting my time anymore, i spent an entire day watching anime and being a bum? heh so be it, today i decided to only watch youtube and do nothing productive, heh so be it.

As for far reaching goals, the skys the limit, i would like to become among the forerunners of advancing our civilization and create many inventions and make discoveries that will advance us as a civilization, i would love to go out of this earth and visit the moon, mars, and planets outside our solar system and explore the creations Allah swt created. Then return to allah and die by doing jihaad on some aliens(suicide is haraam :D)

However If it does happen in my lifetime but not within my parents' i think i would rather live a normal human lifespan, What would a long life without loved ones be but torture?
You’re boring 🙁

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I want to live to see the world at the end of the century, if there's a method to prolong life I would take it. I am curious to see how far humanity will go. I want to see people enhanced to their maximum potential, I want to see people using technology to interact with the environment around them. I want to see it all.

:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i was Boujie hell yeah i would take it. But no- i am Basra! I want Jannah!