Supporters of N&N, I see hypocrisy !

Not to mention we had our golden age under a centralist dictor. Federalism in Somalia is nothing but an embarrassing meme. Pirates of Puntland and Galmudug waving their own flags, Lunatic landers begging the British, Hirshabelle being non existent, Southwest state calling themselves Mayland, Jubaland burning charcoal, and all of this happening whilst 6 odays call each other president protected by gaajo Bantus whilst bombs happen on the daily. Nacla this shit fucking sucks. We need a dictator now. Federalism is literally the civil war with a different name. Stalemate weyaan.
Federal States of Somalia
Dictators don't think what will happen after them. No clear succession plan. Siyad Barre never though of the nation after his ultimate demise. The predicament we are in is the direct result of that mistake . Centralism is the reason why people in Gedo eating grass for lunch and the guy in Moqdishu eating steak.

Dictators don't think what will happen after them. No clear succession plan. Siyad Barre never though of the nation after his ultimate demise. The predicament we are in is the direct result of that mistake . Centralism is the reason why people in Gedo eating grass for lunch and the guy in Moqdishu eating steak.
The key word is what comes after. The whole world has had dictatorships and militarily dictators who pioneered their state. Siyaad was going to die in a couple years anyways 69 iq niggas died and destroyed their nation for what they could’ve had in 3 years. Gedo is eating grass alright but isn’t that under federalism? Puntland and Somaliland are the only case for federalism and they all have identical poverty satatisics to Gedo. Don’t let the port and main road fool you into thinking that’s development. Jilib under Al Shabab rule looks better than Gedo. This means nothing but land being more strategic.

The key word is what comes after. The whole world has had dictatorships and militarily dictators who pioneered their state. Siyaad was going to die in a couple years anyways 69 iq niggas died and destroyed their nation for what they could’ve had in 3 years. Gedo is eating grass alright but isn’t that under federalism? Puntland and Somaliland are the only case for federalism and they all have identical poverty satatisics to Gedo. Don’t let the port and main road fool you into thinking that’s development. Jilib under Al Shabab rule looks better than Gedo. This means nothing but land being more strategic.

:mjlol: Another delusional Kacaanist, Aabbo-Doon, has stumbled onto Somalispot.

reer

VIP
the second congo war had over 5 million people. congo recovered faster than somalia. nigeria recovered after their civil war. even iraq that was destroyed by usa today is doing better than somalia. even palestine that is being taken by israel is more developed than most somali cities.

Eedo I'm not delusional and I don't even support the kacaan. I'm just saying it's better than the current state of federalism we are in right now. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, I support HSM destroying the FMS because they do nothing but fight the federal government.

Awoowe, you can support what you want. Ultimately, whatever Government comes in, Gedo will remain neglected, because there are too many people like you, in your clan, who only focus on destroying others instead of uplifting yourselves. Why don't you people prove how nice Centralism is, by taking Gedo and putting it directly under the control of the Government and sit back and let them dictate everything to you.

Last edited:
Puntland is consistently federalist, and defend the Somali people’s freedom from a centralizing state that isn’t fit for us culturally, meanwhile every other group jumps between pro-federalism and pro-centralism.

even if Deni or another puntlander came into power they would be forced to be pro-federalist, we have the consistency that other Somalis (besides the hard secessionists in somaliland) lack.

HSM and Farmaajo both want centralism for Somalia. Realistically anyone sitting in the drivers seat of Villa Somalia would be anti-federalism.

Something of interest is that SS, HSM, and Farmaajo all come from communities that don’t hold the leadership position in any FMS (although this has changed for the first two, that was only because of Farmaajo sacking of Waare and their hold is tenous at best).

I wonder how much this informs their stance against federalism.

food for thought :)
Us not having a tight position on any FMS is the fault of Siad barre AUN. Banadir used to be the two shabelle + banadir. Mogadishu used to be the capital of Middle shabelle until he created banadir region on its own. A reer mataan from xamar or balcad has much more in common with a digil from Afgooye than he does with a Xawaadle from Maxaas or a baadicade from buloburde. Hirshabelle I dislike but reer hiraan cannot be landlocked so I doubt it will change any time soon.

A banadir state consisting of the two shabelle would see an Abgaal ( probably wacbudhan) president with Digil VP. If this state was to happen I’d support federalism with open arms

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Us not having a tight position on any FMS is the fault of Siad barre AUN. Banadir used to be the two shabelle + banadir. Mogadishu used to be the capital of Middle shabelle until he created banadir region on its own. A reer mataan from xamar or balcad has much more in common with a digil from Afgooye than he does with a Xawaadle from Maxaas or a baadicade from buloburde. Hirshabelle I dislike but reer hiraan cannot be landlocked so I doubt it will change any time soon.

A banadir state consisting of the two shabelle would see an Abgaal ( probably wacbudhan) president with Digil VP. If this state was to happen I’d support federalism with open arms
That’s fair tbh. During Farmaajo’s term pre-Guudlawe installation, your clan was essentially missing from federal politics.

Awoowe, you can support what you want. Ultimately, whatever Government comes in, Gedo will remain neglected, because there are too many people like you, in your clan, who only focus on destroying others instead of uplifting yourselves. Why don't you people prove how nice Centralism is, by taking Gedo and putting it directly under the control of the Government and sit back and let them dictate everything to you.
Gedo is a part of the federal system just like dusty bakool, Galguduud, my tuulos are your tuulos and you know I live from Bari to Erigavo all my lands are devolving not because of federalism but strategic placement. Bakool and Gedo both suck because they’re completely useless. Reer Greco put more money into Xamar and Kismayo because they have use. The same goes for reer Galdogob putting money into Galkacyo.

Gedo is a part of the federal system just like dusty bakool, Galguduud, my tuulos are your tuulos and you know I live from Bari to Erigavo all my lands are devolving not because of federalism but strategic placement. Bakool and Gedo both suck because they’re completely useless. Reer Greco put more money into Xamar and Kismayo because they have use. The same goes for reer Galdogob putting money into Galkacyo.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else or you are mistaking yourself for someone else. You are Marehan are you not? So, tell me, how are you claiming North-East Somalia?

Walaalo I’m not. I’ve said it a thousand times that I’m warsangeli. Not many of us on this forum.

That makes this even funnier. Puntland Government is the only Government in Sanaag's existence, that has brought development projects to Sanaag. No Government in Somalia's existence has ever done anything for Sanaag. Check the development section on this forum and you'll see it.

So, tell me, since you love Centralism and hate Federalism, what has Siad Barre done for Warsangeli or Sanaag.

Waa ku suginaa.

@Laagite , bal kaalay walaale, sheeko baa noo socota.

That makes this even funnier. Puntland Government is the only Government in Sanaag's existence, that has brought development projects to Sanaag. No Government in Somalia's existence has ever done anything for Sanaag. Check the development section on this forum and you'll see it.

So, tell me, since you love Centralism and hate Federalism, what has Siad Barre done for Warsangeli or Sanaag.

Waa ku suginaa.

@Laagite , bal kaalay walaale, sheeko baa noo socota.
Let’s not forget our land was in drought and we were resettled in Middle Jubba, and Lower Shebelle once the famine in the 80s happened. The Kacaan government prevented famine and the deforestation of my region and the region we settled in. Btw that government is not the only central government we had. I love Puntland and that is the government that takes my taxes not the one in Mogadishu. Had the former been the case, we’d have development projects coming from Mogadishu.

Let’s not forget our land was in drought and we were resettled in Middle Jubba, and Lower Shebelle once the famine in the 80s happened. The Kacaan government prevented famine and the deforestation of my region and the region we settled in. Btw that government is not the only central government we had. I love Puntland and that is the government that takes my taxes not the one in Mogadishu. Had the former been the case, we’d have development projects coming from Mogadishu.

So what prevented the Centralist Kacaan Regime from investing in Sanaag?

So what prevented the Centralist Kacaan Regime from investing in Sanaag?
Nothing. The country was like 3 million and they did their part in making a high percentage of the population literate. What prevented Jubaland, Konfur Galbeed, and Galmudug from investing in Bakool, Gedo, and Galguduud. All these regions are behind and federalism couldn’t solve anything but start tribal conflicts. Look at Puntland now, it’s a war between which subclan gets president. Look at Jubaland it MX vs OG. Look at Galmudug, it’s a war between HG subclans. We need one government that represents no clan not 6 that we fight over and blame a dead nigga like Shias.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM and Farmaajo both want centralism for Somalia. Realistically anyone sitting in the drivers seat of Villa Somalia would be anti-federalism.

Something of interest is that SS, HSM, and Farmaajo all come from communities that don’t hold the leadership position in any FMS (although this has changed for the first two, that was only because of Farmaajo sacking of Waare and their hold is tenous at best).

I wonder how much this informs their stance against federalism.

food for thought :)
I assume a HG presidency would be centralist too. There’s more money to bililiqayso through the Xamar seat getting those tentacles all over Somalia rather than a measly Federal presidency. This is why being based in Xamar is so important

Laagite

الداروودي
Eedo I'm not delusional and I don't even support the kacaan. I'm just saying it's better than the current state of federalism we are in right now. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, I support HSM destroying the FMS because they do nothing but fight the federal government.
HSM deliberately ignored our region in the recent WB projects lol.

Yaa ka tahay after Warsangeli

Trending

Latest posts