Supporters of N&N, I see hypocrisy !

For five years, you were screaming centralism, backing aabo Farmajo even after he attacked federal state members and did the illegal extension. Your main argument was that you were wadaniyiin, yeah? Today , HSM have the same centralism agenda that Farmajo had, so whats stopping you all from Supporting him? at least with Deni he was federalist thru and thru?

To be specific, all daroods except 40% of Majerteens supported Farmajo so I don't see a reason why you don't support HSM?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
😂 qabil is hella of a drug. I think Farmaajo biggest draw was he was gonna clean up swamp and get rid of corruption. He failed but I think he tried . With regard to HSM and centralism I think people underestimate his support. Many people in diaspora want strong fgs. Even after all this time away from country my parents still want to retire in xamar and kismayo is distant number2. The country is not as polarized as people make it out to be is my opinion

The biggest difference might be that the biggest opposition off Farmajo was the darod states jubbaland n puntland meanwhile Farmajo supporters could been found anywhere however HSM biggest supporters are hawiyo so he cant have that sense off president for ”all” like Farmajo did. btw dont come here n say hawiyo was against farmajo only at last minute they was even rn if u ask the abgaal in xamar alot wants him back.

For five years, you were screaming centralism, backing aabo Farmajo even after he attacked federal state members and did the illegal extension. Your main argument was that you were wadaniyiin, yeah? Today , HSM have the same centralism agenda that Farmajo had, so whats stopping you all from Supporting him? at least with Deni he was federalist thru and thru?

To be specific, all daroods except 40% of Majerteens supported Farmajo so I don't see a reason why you don't support HSM?
Even the hutus who were screaming federalism against Farmaajo’s centralist approach changed tune since their hutu son is in the villa

so you are a fan of the puntland or jubbaland system we have set up now?
. Daarood or Hawiye it doesn’t matter. We need a strong check and balance government and until we get that villa somalia is going to be used by any president as a tool to oppress and steal from the rest. These mamul goboleds like puntland are the check and balances we currently can afford until we reach the level of the United States.

. Daarood or Hawiye it doesn’t matter. We need a strong check and balance government and until we get that villa somalia is going to be used by any president as a tool to oppress and steal from the rest. These mamul goboleds like puntland are the check and balances we currently can afford until we reach the level of the United States.
federalism is ideal, we are better off with the central government having little as interference as possible in the running of states in Somalia. but these states are treacherously run and attempt to function like their own countries ie making their own deals with foreigners to undermine the central government, rampant corruption and a playground for dictatorships

federalism is ideal, we are better off with the central government having little as interference as possible in the running of states in Somalia. but these states are treacherously run and attempt to function like their own countries ie making their own deals with foreigners to undermine the central government, rampant corruption and a playground for dictatorships
Central governments are known to sell off their people in the slightest chance they get from their enemies in order to oppress their own opposition. Both play dirty games but federalism is the only way we can survive without getting destroyed every 25 years, I mean we have been self ruling/independent clans since eternally.
When the Europeans came they brought African and Indian Askaris and one of them was asked about Somalis and he said “somali bwana no good every man his own sultan” 😂 we are independent as we come and we need a way to come together without feeling being subjugated. There’s many countries we can learn from United States, UAE and so on

Central governments are known to sell off their people in the slightest chance they get from their enemies in order to oppress their own opposition. Both play dirty games but federalism is the only way we can survive without getting destroyed every 25 years, I mean we have been self ruling/independent clans since eternally.
When the Europeans came they brought African and Indian Askaris and one of them was asked about Somalis and he said “somali bwana no good every man his own sultan” 😂 we are independent as we come and we need a way to come together without feeling being subjugated. There’s many countries we can learn from United States, UAE and so on
Somalia needs regionalism/localism. I hope we can make it work inshallah

You forget why we were colonized. Somalis were never centralized and the closest to that pre-colonialism was the Ajuran defeating Europeans in naval war. That was when we had success expanding our ethnic lands and defeating the Oromo invaders. Once the dozen Sultanates came up about after Ajuran we were divided and then conquered. There is a reason our Ethiopian cousins were not colonized. They had a unitary empire state. Wallahi I'd rather have a crypto yahoodi Somali dictator that centralizes the nation instead of a miskeen like Hassan Sheikh or Farmaajo that keeps getting bullied by these tribal states.

Last edited:
Not to mention we had our golden age under a centralist dictor. Federalism in Somalia is nothing but an embarrassing meme. Pirates of Puntland and Galmudug waving their own flags, Lunatic landers begging the British, Hirshabelle being non existent, Southwest state calling themselves Mayland, Jubaland burning charcoal, and all of this happening whilst 6 odays call each other president protected by gaajo Bantus whilst bombs happen on the daily. Nacla this shit fucking sucks. We need a dictator now. Federalism is literally the civil war with a different name. Stalemate weyaan.
Federal States of Somalia

Not to mention we had our golden age under a centralist dictor. Federalism in Somalia is nothing but an embarrassing meme. Pirates of Puntland and Galmudug waving their own flags, Lunatic landers begging the British, Hirshabelle being non existent, Southwest state calling themselves Mayland, Jubaland burning charcoal, and all of this happening whilst 6 odays call each other president protected by gaajo Bantus whilst bombs happen on the daily. Nacla this shit fucking sucks. We need a dictator now. Federalism is literally the civil war with a different name. Stalemate weyaan.
Hell no to dictators. Federation or Unitary State make no real difference as long as they are based on cadaalad and common rights. Look around the globe both models work just fine and produce great governments. What you are advocating for is a return to the age of personality cultism, where we will discuss the farts of the great leader.

It will probably take Somalia another two decades to become a stable country with a clear division of power between the member states and the federal government. Road to stability is a slow one, relying on strongmen is a recipe for disaster. What we are witnessing are growing pains.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
HSM and Farmaajo both want centralism for Somalia. Realistically anyone sitting in the drivers seat of Villa Somalia would be anti-federalism.

Something of interest is that SS, HSM, and Farmaajo all come from communities that don’t hold the leadership position in any FMS (although this has changed for the first two, that was only because of Farmaajo sacking of Waare and their hold is tenous at best).

I wonder how much this informs their stance against federalism.

food for thought :)

Hell no to dictators. Federation or Unitary State make no real difference as long as they are based on cadaalad and common rights. Look around the globe both models work just fine and produce great governments. What you are advocating for is a return to the age of personality cultism, where we will discuss the farts of the great leader.

It will probably take Somalia another two decades to become a stable country with a clear division of power between the member states and the federal government. Road to stability is a slow one, relying on strongmen is a recipe for disaster. What we are witnessing are growing pains.
You ass looking at a globe I'm looking at contempory Somalia which is a federal hell whole. During the dictatorship it was a peaceful unitary state compared to now. During the democratic phase it was even better. Key is that we ain't have no precedent for a federal Somalia but this failure we have now.

kkkk iska amuus boowe. that "Golden age" is the reason your ass is a refugee in a white mans land

Trending