Support the yg $ym shes up next.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
What she is doing is wrong no doubt about it and her music is ''eh''. I just find it interesting the back lash she got compared to Somali male rappers. They both do harem things, and are embarrassing the Somali community, but notice how one gets more hate than the other. :cosbyhmm:

thumb_al-quran-haraam-police-®-on-twitter-when-islam-promised-51457647.png

No support from me and her father needs to be shamed for letting her daughter become a th- :camby:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
What she is doing is wrong no doubt about it and her music is ''eh''. I just find it interesting the back lash she got compared to Somali male rappers. They both do harem things, and are embarrassing the Somali community, but notice how one gets more hate than the other. :cosbyhmm:
Double standards is nothing new within our community lol. But anyways music isn’t for everyone :kanyehmm:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Her lyrics are trashy and her voice is high pitched. She won’t go anywhere. She doesn’t have that sellable look like Nicki and cardi. She doesnt have the body (small breasts) like Megan and Doja. She cant rap on her own, nothing special. My opinion

edit: what the f*ck is that wig bisinka😃😃😃

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That shit is trash foh it's not even the fact that she's a girl because there are Somali girls that have decent music her music is just garbage

Villainess

Hold on.... she can’t even say the N word, where is the BLM halimos now? I’ll never understand why british ppl love using AAVE. it doesn’t sound good wit your accents.

”nigguh”

ma nooli :dead: :dead:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Hold on.... she can’t even say the N word, where is the BLM halimos now? I’ll never understand why british ppl love using AAVE. it doesn’t sound good wit your accents.

”nigguh”

ma nooli :dead: :dead:
Naaya you yankees need to get of the bloody high horse. Waad iis faaniisen wallahi. Some of you guys sound ghetto af :camby:with your sharkeisha selves

Villainess

That shit is trash foh it's not even the fact that she's a girl because there are Somali girls that have decent music her music is just garbage
She needs to take lessons from the rap kween if she wants to rap about her body:fittytousand:

Villainess

Naaya you yankees need to get of the bloody high horse. Waad iis faaniisen wallahi. Some of you guys sound ghetto af :camby:with your sharkeisha selves
Naa iga fariiso I know a redcoat isn't talking:pacspit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think her voice is the reason. She sounds like a cat being strangled

Villainess

You somali Americans are a disgrace to the rest of us. Can’t even form a proper sentence in Somali the real definition of hooyo mataalos This war is done :ufdup:
I can just link one vid and boom. You guys have HALSSA biggest embarrassment

Trending

Latest posts