Superbowl Predictions

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well we know that the big game is on Sunday and my bets are on the Chiefs to take this one. The Patrick Mahomes hype train has been building since he joined the league and I think they'll get the job done and win the Superbowl. The 49ers do have a legendary history and I wouldn't underestimate them this year.

49ers-chiefs-011920-ftr_1q43wxryqfqsh1xge3q21hsi91.jpg

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This sport is too confusing to get into for a newbie , that's why I watch volleyball and basketball real nigga sports. Not this fake rugby shit

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Play the sport first ! You need to be in peak physical shape to win a single game it's the definition of a real nigga sport . Football is just ramming your head to the opponents head and then getting brain damage THATS LAME
Volleyball is a pussy sport lmao. Rugby however is something tough

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Volleyball is a pussy sport lmao. Rugby however is something tough

I wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand you probably spend your weekends watching ice hockey. The audacity to speak on a real nigga sport like volleyball in this manner.

:mjlaugh:

True geeljires watch and play volleyball it's a established fact i'll be spreading the culture in all somali regions in the near future aswell .

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I wouldn't expect a Canadian to understand you probably spend your weekends watching ice hockey. The audacity to speak on a real nigga sport like volleyball in this manner.

:mjlaugh:

True geeljires watch and play volleyball it's a established fact i'll be spreading the culture in all somali regions in the near future aswell .
Watch some hockey hits and come back lol

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Post Game thoughts. I was right great game for the Chiefs. This early celebration from the 49ers was hilarious.
wx5jg5yypme41.jpg

Trending

Latest posts