Super grossed out

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I checked my snap today and a friend of mine sent me a snap of her blue under wear and she wrote "shitted in my pants", and threw her under wear in the toilet bin. It was diarrhea...
:deadosama:

I was enjoying my cheese burger at the time and when I saw it I felt like throwing up and jumping off a bridge.

I'm just shocked at how comfortable people are too send me shit like this, unbelievable.
:mindblown:

What's they craziest thing someone shared with you?

Exodus

Alienist
I checked my snap today and a friend of mine sent me a snap of her blue under wear and she wrote "shitted in my pants", and threw her under wear in the toilet bin. It was diarrhea...
:deadosama:

I was enjoying my cheese burger at the time and when I saw it I felt like throwing up and jumping off a bridge.

I'm just shocked at how comfortable people are too send me shit like this, unbelievable.
:mindblown:

What's they craziest thing someone shared with you?
That video of a guy shoving a glass jar up his asshole and it breaking remains undefeated

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thats nothing

This girl showed me pic of her s*** leaking, it said: She salutes you.
I didnt ask for it:manny:

She was Swedish girl in my class, I hate nudes they are haram.
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

BlaringReflectingGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That video of a guy shoving a glass jar up his asshole and it breaking remains undefeated
1 man 1 jar, still nothing compared to 2 guys 1 ice pick. Or cartel videos.

there's a whole load of videos out there I wish I didn't know about

Was it that Whitney Wisconsin girl?
For those who don't know Whitney Wisconsin
Amy Lew, most commonly known as Whitney Wisconsin, is a girl that loves having sex with dogs, and highly recommends it to other girls. She is compelled to show the internet the disgusting things she enjoys doing to animals, and puts pics and videos on Tumblr and Youtube. Whitney has uploaded quite a few videos talking about why girls should f*ck dogs, and has plenty of videos of herself doing just that. One of her most controversial videos is of her fingering herself in a Walmart, then going around the store and asking customers what her fingers smell like.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Some kids from my class used to show me gore videos on the computer like people getting shot, their head chopped off, stoned etc

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
"Accidental"
:comeon:
A dude can't send accidental nudes, the dude that sent you that is a khaniis sxb.
I know. It all started when I posted a gym photo. I got a lot of dm though by fine ladies. So not all bad.

Trending

Latest posts