"Super El Nino" to End The Year

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
How long do we predict till authorities get a grip on the situation and how long till things are back to normal? Cause the more I see the more I'm surprised by the magnitude of the flooding.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
How long do we predict till authorities get a grip on the situation and how long till things are back to normal? Cause the more I see the more I'm surprised by the magnitude of the flooding.
Dheyre rainy season last from October -December so we will probably be at risk until end of year. The El Niño is predicted to last at least until March of next year.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Forecast next 7 days more rain predicted

1699469437661.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Question.
Can the water be taken and stored once the flooding has stopped? Cause we could use this to counter the drought that come and go.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Question.
Can the water be taken and stored once the flooding has stopped? Cause we could use this to counter the drought that come and go.
Probably to late I imagine most of extra river flow will go to ocean and rest will eventually make its way underground and recharge aquifers which is good.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Probably to late I imagine most of extra river flow will go to ocean and rest will eventually make its way underground and recharge aquifers which is good.
I see. I just had that thought randomly cause it would've been a means to deter one issue using another. The FGS really needs to spend time on infrastructure and curbing the damages by extreme weather.

Trending

Latest posts