Sunnis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sigh.......

I've flat out asked Shias these questions and they do none of that.

I will take their word for it in regards to their beliefs, you can find Sunnis committing shirk as well.

You wouldn't dare say Sunnis aren't muslim, that would be crazy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sigh.......

I've flat out asked Shias these questions and they do none of that.

I will take their word for it in regards to their beliefs, you can find Sunnis committing shirk as well.

You wouldn't dare say Sunnis aren't muslim, that would be crazy.
They practise taqqiya against Sunnis cause they view us as their main enemy.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Astagfurallah.

You really won't give up, ask yourself who makes these vids and whst their actual motive is.

Why does this worthless loser AbdiJohnson keep mentioning Arabs, despite the fact that Arabs are only like 18% of the ENTIRE global Muslim population.

And regarding the acceptance of Muslim immigrants to Western countries; you make it seem as if Western countries are the only countries in the world. There are plenty of Non-Muslim nations (Argentina, Mozambique, Costa Rica, South Korea, etc.) who don't accept many Muslim refugees. Why not bring them up as well?

AbdiJohnson is truly a fuckboy, and he tries to excuse his bullshit behavior by labeling me an "Arab bootyclapper" despite the fact I do nothing of the sort.

@AbdiJohnson
Idiot! There's a logical & scientific reasoning as to why some countries adopted safe, controlled levels of immigration into their nations as a policy . There are no emotional reasons behind this policy but there strategic reasons.

Reason number one: to stop ones society from stagnating one needs a new group of people coming in bringing there hard work and motivation which in the grander scheme of things powers the machine. For example a significant proportion of the USA's scientist and engineers are foreigners who started as students going to the USA for access to some of the best institutions for higher learning in the world. After these Asians graduate they stay to become citizens that work in American companies/organisations.

Reason number two: in Europe the establishment/elites/aristocrats/nobles/royalty etc.. Needs ethnic diversity in their countries so as to keep their citizens busy in struggle of class warfare, and to also have one part of the population Focused on another part of the population (the immigrants) instead of ever turning their full attention toward their leadership. This was a policy adopted by the economically prosperous and fully industrialised western European counties at the end of world war 2. I'm sure you can imagine how shocked the elites of Europe were at how ethnic Germanic nationalism in the form of nazism quickly over threw their leadership, to keep this from happening one would need to diversify the ethnicity of his citizenry.

There are strategic reasons for having safe and controlled levels of immigration into your nations markaa abdiyo orod oo iswass

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What if you're wrong? Are you willing to take that risk in the hereafter?
http://www.discoveringislam.org/taqiya.htm

These people practise taqiya in the wrong way to fool us into believing they are Muslim when in reality they associate partners with Allah by calling on Ali, Hussein, Fatima, Hassan which takes one out the fold of Islam.

They despise Aisha the wife of our beloved prophet, they despise the companions, they effectively caste a vote of no confidence against prophet Muhammad if they believe that his wife & closest companions were evil.

They are the cancer which needs to be eradicated along with these extremists who blow them selves up indiscriminately.

That's not true at all sxb.

Shias are muslim. I've spoken to many about their beliefs and none of that is true.

Be careful of what you say at the very least say Allahu aclam if you don't know.

Shias are not Muslim because they curse the Saxaba and Aisha EVERY single day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending