Sunnis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it feel that your fellow ummah brothers don't give you a passport or permanent residency but the secular godless kufaar West gives you passports and free health care and dignity?

No ummah nation gives you these things but all Western ones will.

Why do you hate us? Why are you ungrateful? Why do you bootyclap for Arabs who don't care about you?

We saw this week KSA abandoning 11 Somali kids and it was my kufaar country who helped them and gave them PR and will give them a passport. How come KSA, your brothers, won't do that but you keep bootyclapping for them?

How come you are slaves to Arabs when they haven't asked for your bondage?

LOL @ us. What did you give to who? I get your point though..there is no such thing as Ummah. There has not been one since the prophet(saw) died. Those who bootyclap for arabs should be disowned as should those who bootyclap for western lifestyle. I am sure most Somalis are grateful to their respective host countries for giving them a second chance..I know I am.

Here is a question for you...does being given a second chance, dignity and a better life mean abandoning your identity, religion, culture and everything your parents and their parents and their parents stood for?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These so called Muslim countries are controlled by the west. Saudi Arabia has a small population so they're scared that they may be overthrown of the number of the population increases. There's no one country in the world that implements shariah in its totality. Most of these regimes are funded by the west, he who pays the piper calls the tune.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You shouldn't lie about your religious beliefs. :vo3yidw: I find it extremely offensive.

As for khaleejis ( this include Shia ones btw) not giving somalis rights to live in gulf countries and Canada allowing immigrants. :gnzbryw:

The gulf countries, Somalia, Italy, Switzerland and many other countries don't really allow for permanent immigration. Even still there are many somalis who have local status.

Are you saying that gulf countries should allow all immigrants citizenship on the basis of being 'sunni'?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Your hatred is so transparent. Like can we have a day without you talking shit about Islam. This shit is getting tiring wallahi.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Loool @ us. AJ act like he is the white person who gave Somalis permanent residents in the Western countries :lol:.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shias pray to Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussein that's considered shirk in Islam because we as Muslims are not allowed to associate partners with Allah. As far as I'm concerned I see no difference between a Hindu & Shia they're the same.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Shias pray to Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussein that's considered shirk in Islam because we as Muslims are not allowed to associate partners with Allah. As far as I'm concerned I see no difference between a Hindu & Shia they're the same.

That's not true at all sxb.

Shias are muslim. I've spoken to many about their beliefs and none of that is true.

Be careful of what you say at the very least say Allahu aclam if you don't know.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's not true at all sxb.

Shias are muslim. I've spoken to many about their beliefs and none of that is true.

Be careful of what you say at the very least say Allahu aclam if you don't know.
I've seen them they won't tell you cause they view sunni's as enemy's trust I see them cursing & spitting at the graves of the companions of the prophet, they despise Abu bakr & umar ibn al khattab in particular.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've seen them they won't tell you cause they view sunni's as enemy's trust I see them cursing & spitting at the graves of the companions of the prophet, they despise Abu bakr & umar ibn al khattab in particular.

Yes I know but that doesn't mean they've left the fold of Islam.:vanlf9a:

Be careful of what you say it's not up to you to decide who is muslim and who is not.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you know what shirk means?

If you call on anyone except Allah then you've left the fold of Islam.

They call on Ali, Fatima, Hassan & Hussein.

Status
Not open for further replies.