Sunni Arab Countries Including Somalia Are Fools and Backwards.

Do you support this war?

• No

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don't care about Muslims killing one another.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@kobe

Yes, what then? Shia Muslims are genuine Muslims because they followed Ali rather than Mu'awiya and Aisha. See why they say Sunnis are cursed? Why assist Mr Trump and Netanyaho to destroy them?

You don't understand, this is for dominance of the Middle East. Saudi Arabia and Israel need Iran out of the way for differing purposes and so they are allied together for this purpose.

Iran having so much influence in neighbouring Yemen and a fellow Gulf nation Bahrain which is a majority Shia nation with a Sunni monarch, is a serious issue for Saudi Arabia.

For Saudi Arabia, Iran is enemy number 1 bar none.

Why the f*ck will they fight Donald Trump and Israel’s war? I’m disgusted not that I give a f*ck about Shias,.
M

@Jaydaan

f*ck you mate, either address my points or next time guide me to mallab and be my pimp
Your own country is on saudis side you fake aussie. If you are against your own country morally maybe you should move to iran and fight for them

Your own country is on saudis side you fake aussie. If you are against your own country morally maybe you should move to iran and fight for them

@Jaydaan

Hey my pimp, we Aussies are free entities and f*ck with the government. A war of Sunnis and shia is arranged with the help of America and Israel. Aisha Vs Ali again.

That guy is not caadi.

I’m noticing quite a few posters are unhinged, including OP.

I know when someone is overcompensating. A true nationalist is someone who puts their nation first and not someone who prays destruction for others. The latter is a pseudo nationalist.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I know when someone is overcompensating. A true nationalist is someone who puts their nation first and not someone who prays destruction for others. The latter is a pseudo nationalist.

Pretty much. I think some folk just revel in unnecessary hatred and negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.