Sumaya Ali wins USA taekwondo event🥋

That Somali girl boxer, what do you know about her?🤔I personally watch ufc specially bear knuckle, I’ve watched her boxing matches she’s really good.
Bear knuckle is different from UFC though. Bare knuckle is just your hands but UFC is everything, kicks..punches…choke holds, knees to the head you name it. It’s very brutal.

I know the light skin girls you are talking about right?

Bear knuckle is different from UFC though. Bare knuckle is just your hands but UFC is everything, kicks..punches…choke holds, knees to the head you name it. It’s very brutal.

That Somali girl boxer, what do you know about her?🤔I personally watch ufc specially bear knuckle, I’ve watched her boxing matches she’s really good.
Ramla Ali is our nation’s pride, she represented us on the national stage too before.

I knew the difference I was just letting you know. But yes this girllll🧐she’s barwaani?🧐sadly she does not look very Somali. I’ve always loved to watch a Somali girl fight

Latest posts