Sultan from Awdal says he is ready to help defend Djibouti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't possible if you grow up in the west you may not know the language well? This is why this is hard, and i just take their word for it tbh.

The majority of Ethiopians living in the West at least listen to their language to a near fluent degree. They literally all understand their parents perfectly. That's why I sent a video instead of text.

50% of my habesha friends speak less Amharic than me. My parents spoke English regularly.

I know most speak terribly, hence why I sent a video because most understand it perfectly. The sentence wasn't difficult either.

The majority of Ethiopians living in the West at least listen to their language to a near fluent degree. They literally all understand their parents perfectly. That's why I sent a video instead of text.

I know most speak terribly, hence why I sent a video because most understand it perfectly. The sentence wasn't difficult either.

I can understand most of Amharic and speak it. It's just when they say certain words that I haven't come across then I'm thrown off. Plus ESAT presenters speak too fast.

I can understand most of Amharic and speak it. It's just when they say certain words that I haven't come across then I'm thrown off. Plus ESAT presenters speak too fast.

He wasn't speaking fast:faysalwtf:, it was literally 2 nouns and 2 verbs, and the answers were just 4 simple words that you thought were all fruits:faysalwtf:.

Lets test him again.

@Menelik III This is a children's program so the Amharic should be rudimentary. Good luck!

This is actually making me lol because I'm actually Ethiopian. Either way I'm done trying to prove it, what kind of sick person would pretend to be Ethiopian only to talk smack about their own people? Only on a Somali forum would you find such things.

This is actually making me lol because I'm actually Ethiopian. Either way I'm done trying to prove it, what kind of sick person would pretend to be Ethiopian only to talk smack about their own people? Only on a Somali forum would you find such things.

There are many losers and weirdos on here, including yourself. Only somebody whose parents never loved would pretend to be another ethnicity. Sspot has many such losers.:mjlol:

Then translate it:faysalwtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Here I am trying to get rid of this Ethiopian tag people like to put on me and your telling me we got Somalis who are pretending to be Ethiopians:heh::heh:

Jeesto

VIP
Dieu bénisse Djibouti.
13996299-The-Djibouti-flag-Stock-Photo-djibouti.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending