Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem CEO of DP World-: The government of somaliland is a sovereign state

Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem CEO of DP World “The government of somaliland is a sovereign state and is committed to invest in developing the economy and creating jobs for its people The Gov of Somaliland along with the leadership of Ethiopia and DPWORLD management are committed in

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
“DP-world has hurt us, endangered the unity of our country, and has not yet stopped interfering with it. We are patient, and patience is limited; We are ready to defend our country, just like everyone else, ”
Minister Issa Awed
Defend kulaha with what AMISOM,xasiids man they see the progress and it hurts them.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It is all fun and games that he says that, however the real sovereignty of Somaliland lies in xamar in reality.

This cannot change, just come to the table and let's negotiate.

Som

VIP
wallahi so sad seing somalis being colonized by arabs,turks,kenyans,ethiopians. The land of somalis is being occupied and sold to imperialists and all you guys can do is argue about somaliland vs somalia. Sayyid Mohamed is rolling in his grave, he started his battle against the brits when they abused somalis in the port of berbera and now the same shit is happening with arabs taking control of berbera's port

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think because years later The Somalia Federal Government is still complaining about DP world and Somaliland on Arabic T.V.

He's right according to Somalias Government

yes the fgs was petty, does it mean it damaged our sovereignty? No!
the fgs just wants to isolate SL by any way possible, including economical isolation. Let’s be honest, the majority of the presidents in xamar have left sl alone to govern itself, this is the first gov in xamar that has another policy.

amboli

DIR POWER
yes the fgs was petty, does it mean it damaged our sovereignty? No!
the fgs just wants to isolate SL by any way possible, including economical isolation. Let’s be honest, the majority of the presidents in xamar have left sl alone to govern itself, this is the first gov in xamar that has another policy.

An investment of this magnitude has never happened in Somaliland or Somalia for that matter. It's not petty it's a national asset that's supposed to be under the SFG and even more a military base and navy is being built without the SFG approval as Awad mentioned, for a 30 year lease. After that lease it will be fully transferred to Somalilands government like the port. This was a huge win for Somaliland and a huge defeat for the Federal Govvernment and their claim of sovereignty over Somaliland.

Foreign Minister of Somalia Awad went as far as saying

"We have waited patiently but our patenice has limits, we are ready to defend our sovereignty " FM says UAE interference in Somaliland has damaged Somalia and endanger it's unity and territorial integrity"

amboli

DIR POWER
Nope, its old news from years ago being reposted every other month lol.

Post your link because I've seen the old one and this is not it. This is new and is being posted on main domain of araby websites

Last edited:
HSM signed the Barber deal. If there is anyone to blame is him. Why cry about now tho... Did i miss something?? Awed used some very strong language i feel like there is more to it than we realize.

amboli

DIR POWER
HSM signed the Barber deal. If there is anyone to blame is him. Why cry about now tho... Did i miss something?? Awed used some very strong language i feel like there is more to it than we realize.

Where's the documentation? You cant just make things up and pass it off as facts. Had there been documentation, the Somalia government would have the upper hand. DP world mentions that they dealt directly with Somaliland and had no interference from the previous Government.

I can show you a solid proof but i don like wasting my time with delusional kids that have 0 knowledge about international laws.

amboli

DIR POWER
I can show you a solid proof but i don like wasting my time with delusional kids that have 0 knowledge about international laws.

Makes a claim
Asked for proof
Responds with I don't like wasting my time, after he just wasted his time:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts