Suldaanka Waamo “Axmed Madoobe sidi Laascanood ma sugaysa””

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Glad the real Waamo are exposing the failed Madoobe

Who is this Fraud? We only have 1 Suldaan and that is Suldaan Abdullahi Suldaan Ali Sonkor Allah Yahfadhk

:rejoice:

D9C28E71-FA1C-4FEA-92B9-0058408CC81C.jpeg
1B08B069-B737-42A5-8A6D-578C7FDC8695.jpeg

I told you a lot of your ugaas/sultan and elders will be heading to Baardheere soon.

When buaale is conquered they will represent you in the new and halal jubbaland that fartaag will build.

Who are my people that joined up with you? You have never been able to recruit a notable Ogaden politician to your side only cabtooy and desperate hurdaayes alike. You’ve been telling us since 2019 that you will reach Bu’aale. will you rely on these injirleey Ethiopian troops to help you achieve that?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let me guess the oday is Mareexan
He is Ogaden and real Reer Waamo. He is sick and tired of Madoobe’s lack of justice He urges Reer Waamo “iska qabta ,waa kuwi nala dhashay Reer Waamo dhibatada uu gaysatay

He is Ogaden and real Reer Waamo. He is sick and tired of Madoobe’s lack of justice He urges Reer Waamo “iska qabta ,waa kuwi nala dhashay Reer Waamo dhibatada uu gaysatay

Seems like only an Ogaden can replace and decide the fate of Madoobe. This is an Ogaden question which does not even concern you non OGs.

Bro just give up, everybody can’t have federal states. Just enjoy your villas and few hotels in xamar. And wait maybe 25 years before an Marehan can become president again.

After the failure in Janay Abdalla and the incompetance of Madoobe exposed. Kismayuu shall soon have its own #Kacdoon
Failure of ilk.yar terrorists to capture Jany cabdale.

Where are you goijg to do the kacdon inside gulwade military base where you have illegal squatters?

You had farmajo for 5 years with all the sate resources he couldnt do anything.
What makes you confident that weed smoking terrorists from canada can achieve anything?

Even if buale is captured, it'll be cawlyahan stronghold.
imagine thinking you can fight ogaden in Kismayo by allying with ogaden in buaale. lmao.
You are absolutely hopeless.

Trending