Suldaanka Guud ee beesha Mareexaan: President Ahmed Madoobe should run for Somali presidency

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I’m not tying to isku diir sxb. Removed took my comments too personal.

May Madobe reign be properous for OGs my favorite Somalis 🙌🏾
personal? You thought my hypothetical was fkd then tried to retaliate I even refused to bite the “colony” bait to let it die :obamatell:

@World when are you going to save the Dhulo teens from generals they are completely entranced by Sadeism it’s exhausting :5hcpspq:

personal? You thought my hypothetical was fkd then tried to retaliate I even refused to bite the “colony” bait to let it die :obamatell:

@World when are you going to save the Dhulo teens from generals they are completely entranced by Sadeism it’s exhausting :5hcpspq:
Marehan mindfucked you. I never had them in mind even.

Your hypothetical was just a hypothetical, my colony comment was not and is facts. You took that as FKD and said OG did not take Sool as response :heh:

Projections smh. Silly rabbit.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Marehan mindfucked you. I never had them in mind even.

Your hypothetical was just a hypothetical, my colony comment was not and is facts. You took that as FKD and said OG did not take Sool as response :heh:

Projections smh. Silly rabbit.
Kenyan colony is the epitome of Mx talking points its like saying Ilkoyàr for Ogadens at this point.

Naturally ill take it as fkd, but unlike Sool being controlled by an Isaaq general and Isaaq mps it is not “facts”. Anyways if what I said was lies you wouldnt have a.)deleted your comment and b.)get triggered by my most previous post.

Thats all you’ll get out of me anyways good day kiddo all the best for Sool :nvjpqts:

Kenyan colony is the epitome of Mx talking points its like saying Ilkoyàr for Ogadens at this point.

Naturally ill take it as fkd, but unlike Sool being controlled by an Isaaq general and Isaaq mps it is not “facts”. Anyways if what I said was lies you wouldnt have a.)deleted your comment and b.)get triggered by my most previous post.

Thats all you’ll get out of me anyways good day kiddo all the best for Sool :nvjpqts:
I deleted my post to @Sheikh Kulkuli as I thought it was a pointless post. I did not delete any interactions I had with you so pray tell how I got “triggered” Keep projecting I love it :wow:

Again Marehans mind fucked you, practically everyone knows JL or Kismayo I should say is a Kenyan colony. And nearly everyone says that.

Your the one that got triggered by bringing up Isaaqs which had nothing to do with the thread or comments.

All the best for Ethiopia, Kenya or whatever is that your from :nvjpqts:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ogadens "we cannot live without Kenya"

10 years later things haven't changed for Ogaden, well besides Madoobe enriching himself and his immediate laf hoosad. Madoobes Rer Cabdille Warday are not Rer Dhoobley, but from Afmadow village.

No tree will be safe under President Madoobe.

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ogadens "we cannot live without Kenya"

10 years later things haven't changed for Ogaden, well besides Madoobe enriching himself and his immediate laf hoosad. Madoobes Rer Cabdille Warday are not Rer Dhoobley, but from Afmadow village.
Even
Dhulos know they are
Kenyan ku nool LOL

The governor of Sool region is Habarjeclo while the vice mayor of Laascanood is Fiqisihi Hawiye 😂😂 I find it amusing a bahante is more focused on the small beef between Ogaden & Marehan instead of focusing on his last frontier.

Trending