Suldaanka Guud ee beesha Mareexaan: President Ahmed Madoobe should run for Somali presidency

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Mashallah suldaan Bayle
President rule Somalia
Total agree with 💯, Madoobe should be president of Somalia
Faramaajo wil go to Hague 😀

It seems like most of the sensible elders have left the sinking ship.

Here is a smart oday from the president tribe

While most of his clan elders are against farmajo we have some qurbojoog youths from his clan that are calling for another dictatorship .

Based

VIP
Madoobe will make Swahili an official langauge next to Somali and Arabic :jaynerd: he will make us bend over to Kenya. I'd rather take 10 years of Farmaajo than 6 months of Madoobe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Since when did a random Wagardhac oday become Suldaanka Guud ee Beesha Mareexaan? Stick to PL politics you clearly dont know anything.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Some Mx wish we would go federal they think it will earn them the state seat.

We will cling to our land only, the rest of Somalia is a useless desert and the Somali presidency post MSB is an overrated mayorship. You guys can have that :nvjpqts:

Some Mx wish we would go federal they think it will earn them the state seat.

We will cling to our land only, the rest of Somalia is a useless desert and the Somali presidency post MSB is an overrated mayorship. You guys can have that :nvjpqts:
An internationally recognized president to a glorified mayor, cmon this should be an easy choice.

Even Deni with a more influential state in Puntland would rather be president than a federal leader.

Madoobe will make Swahili an official langauge next to Somali and Arabic :jaynerd: he will make us bend over to Kenya. I'd rather take 10 years of Farmaajo than 6 months of Madoobe
So fucking what if Swahili is made an official language?
You funking skunk do younkniw Brawanis & Bajunis are Swahilis?

Do you kniw Kismaayo is a swahili word? Means the Well with sweet water? Kisima meaning well maayu meaning water which is sweet water.
Had Ogaden Not conquered Baraawe ila Raskambooni in 1800s the Southern Somali coastal woulf have been Swahili majority.

An internationally recognized president to a glorified mayor, cmon this should be an easy choice.

Even Deni with a more influential state in Puntland would rather be president than a federal leader.

You're right, what does Madobe actually control outside Kismayo District?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

An FMS spanning from Afmadow to Ras Kamboni to outside of Jamaame is not a mayorship.

Imagine Puntland still retained SSC and Deni was dealing with hundreds of thousands of rebellious minorities who want Majerteens completely removed and claim everything from Bosasso to Garacad.

I do not want to set my eyes on Xamar until this “Unuka leh” scourge from within is handled and Gedo tamed into learning coexistence.

An FMS spanning from Afmadow to Ras Kamboni to outside of Jamaame is not a mayorship.

Imagine Puntland still retained SSC and Deni was dealing with hundreds of thousands of rebellious minorities who want Majerteens completely removed and claim everything from Bosasso to Garacad.

I do not want to set my eyes on Xamar until this “Unuka leh” scourge from within is handled and Gedo tamed into learning coexistence.
That “state” which is nothing outside kismayo is nothing more than a Kenyan colony. To say that’s more preferable to Somalia’s presidency is straight up delusional.

And that example to SSC is just dumb.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That “state” which is nothing outside kismayo is nothing more than a Kenyan colony. To say that’s more preferable to Somalia’s presidency is straight up delusional.

And that example to SSC is just dumb.
Its not Ogadens who took Sool you dont have to worry about us :2tjlv3e:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
At leat Wagardac fight for their land not like fuleey reer dalaal who have lost dusamareeb, balambale and now càbduwaaq.
MX ha isku keen direen hana kale saaran caaqyahow. Reer ayeeydee Wagardhac wan ku faana gunyahow ilkaha dhadheer

Trending

Latest posts