Suldaan Wabar to restart his operations in Awdal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
You know most parts of eastern Sanaag claim to be autonomous right? They're known as Maakhir that don't want to be under Puntland and they have their own militia. Puntland calls them terrorist but they're not and it's not lawless but locally ruled by the Maakhir State. I know this because Warsangali elders themselves told me this. There is no Al-Shabaab in the north but ISIS does exist in Bari region and they do escape to Sanaag for safety when they are overpowered but that's about it.
look at these damnn liars. lol i am in sanaag right now. Puntland controlls all the way to badhan and las khorey. in las khorey somaliland soldiers chew khat alongside puntland soldiers. they would never fight each other and they are just using somaliland for their salaries. walahi they are not like dulbahahnte and they would never go to war against puntland. this guy tries to lie about my people while hes somewhere in the western world. i dare you to come to eastern sanaag with this type of fake news.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-6-9 Maakhir - Wikipedia(1).png
    Screenshot-2018-6-9 Maakhir - Wikipedia(1).png
    45.8 KB · Views: 132

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
look at these damnn liars. lol i am in sanaag right now. Puntland controlls all the way to badhan and las khorey. in las khorey somaliland soldiers chew khat alongside puntland soldiers. they would never fight each other and they are just using somaliland for their salaries. walahi they are not like dulbahahnte and they would never go to war against puntland. this guy tries to lie about my people while hes somewhere in the western world. i dare you to come to eastern sanaag with this type of fake news.

That report is 2008. There is a 2013 report of Somaliland forces incorporating eastern Sanaag . Here: http://www.qurbejoog.com/somaliland-takes-over-the-control-of-badhan-in-eastern-sanaag/

Doesn't prove anything. I didn't even claim Somaliland control these territories anyway.

Reer-Bari

that report was copied word for word from the puntland report. i have already reported it to wikipedia but they didnt do nothing about it. maakhir state is lead by general ilkajiir. hes running for president this year. plus im in sanaag the people even protested in every eastern and central sanaag cities ochrastraded by puntland

Reer-Bari

ilkajiir fully controls eastern sanaag and hes their right now with his troops. they even refused the somaliland defence minister whos also from the same subclan as ilkajiir to enter badhan with any somaliland forces. they are also not allowed to erect their flag in either badhan or las khorey government buildings. the somaliland police are allowed to come in badhan and las khorey because of family ties but they have no power. they even chew khat and eat in restuarants along side the puntland soldiers.

Somaliland is not like neighbouring Somalia as we have a functioning viable nation state that fully controls all of the territory we declare as ours with the temporary exception of buhoodle but that village will inevitably return to the fold

people can move but not the land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending