Suldaan Wabar to restart his operations in Awdal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@NourUgaas I find it strange Ethiopia never tells him off for setting up bases in Awbare to attack Sland? I guess Ethiopia doesn't really care about Sland as Africa Intelligence reported few years ago when the Silanyo admin requested him to be handed over the Addis Ababa administration told him to piss off.

Addis Ababa refuses to hand Gadabursi over to Hargeisa

N°1396 - 30/01/2015

The Addis Ababa government, which is itself very quick off the mark when it wants Somaliland to hand back Ethiopian opponents, is refusing to do likewise with the Gadabursi that Hargeisa is asking for. The Ethiopian Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Berhane Gebre-Christos declined, on 16 January, to comply with the request from the Somaliland Minister for Foreign Affairs Mohamed Bihi Yonis, to expel the Gadabursi who have taken refuge in the Ogaden Regional State. Hargeisa suspects these Gadabursi of being linked to Abubakar Elmi Wabar (Jibril Yonis/Gadabursi), the leader of a rebel movement in Awdal Province in Somaliland.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...hand-gadabursi-over-to-hargeisa,108059205-art

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Bohol I'm not joking when I say eastern HY would have an easier time doing an armed rebellion against Somaliland than Reer Awdal if they got serious about it.

There is a reason Awdal was always under SL control and it has never fallen out of SL hands even in the 90s wars when the Somali Shilling was still openly being used in Burco. I'll leave it at that kkk.

upload_2018-6-2_4-43-34-png.46774

@NourUgaas I find it strange Ethiopia never tells him off for setting up bases in Awbare to attack Sland? I guess Ethiopia doesn't really care about Sland as Africa Intelligence reported few years ago when the Silanyo admin requested him to be handed over the Addis Ababa administration told him to piss off.

N°1396 - 30/01/2015

The Addis Ababa government, which is itself very quick off the mark when it wants Somaliland to hand back Ethiopian opponents, is refusing to do likewise with the Gadabursi that Hargeisa is asking for. The Ethiopian Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Berhane Gebre-Christos declined, on 16 January, to comply with the request from the Somaliland Minister for Foreign Affairs Mohamed Bihi Yonis, to expel the Gadabursi who have taken refuge in the Ogaden Regional State. Hargeisa suspects these Gadabursi of being linked to Abubakar Elmi Wabar (Jibril Yonis/Gadabursi), the leader of a rebel movement in Awdal Province in Somaliland.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...hand-gadabursi-over-to-hargeisa,108059205-art

It's an old video clip

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol I'm not joking when I say eastern HY would have an easier time doing an armed rebellion against Somaliland than Reer Awdal if they got serious about it.

There is a reason Awdal was always under SL control and it has never fallen out of SL hands even in the 90s wars when the Somali Shilling was still openly being used in Burco. I'll leave it at that kkk.

upload_2018-6-2_4-43-34-png.46774

Of course it is about the location. Awdal is not in a good location (surrounded by Djibouti, Ethiopia and Sland). While the coastal areas of Lughaya and Zeylac are highly monitored it is difficult to get weapons in. Sanaag is a very different ball game though it is where you find ISIS, Al shabab, Caare, Pland and Sland all in the area.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Of course it is about the location. Awdal is not in a good location (surrounded by Djibouti, Ethiopia and Sland). While the coastal areas of Lughaya and Zeylac are highly monitored it is difficult to get weapons in. Sanaag is a very different ball game though it is where you find ISIS, Al shabab, Caare, Pland and Sland all in the area.
Gadabuursi will forever be HA subjects because of their tricky location. They'll be in a huge trouble if they dare talk back to their masters lol.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

There is no Al-Shabaab in Sanaag. ISIS once did retreat from Bari region but they are now back in the Galgala mountains. One thing I agree with you is Somaliland mostly focuses on the western and central Somaliland while ignoring the east except for eastern Sool ofcourse. I heard they will focus on Sanaag in terms of security and development in the future once they fully secure Sool, but we'll see.

Bohol

VIP
There is no Al-Shabaab in Sanaag. ISIS once did retreat from Bari region but they are now back in the Galgala mountains. One thing I agree with you is Somaliland mostly focuses on the western and central Somaliland while ignoring the east except for eastern Sool ofcourse. I heard they will focus on Sanaag in terms of security and development in the future once they fully secure Sool, but we'll see.

They are. Large parts of eastern Sanaag are lawless.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are. Large parts of eastern Sanaag are lawless.

You know most parts of eastern Sanaag claim to be autonomous right? They're known as Maakhir that don't want to be under Puntland and they have their own militia. Puntland calls them terrorist but they're not and it's not lawless but locally ruled by the Maakhir State. I know this because Warsangali elders themselves told me this. There is no Al-Shabaab in the north but ISIS does exist in Bari region and they do escape to Sanaag for safety when they are overpowered but that's about it.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
You know most parts of eastern Sanaag claim to be autonomous right? They're known as Maakhir that don't want to be under Puntland and they have their own militia. Puntland calls them terrorist but they're not and it's not lawless but locally ruled by the Maakhir State. I know this because Warsangali elders themselves told me this. There is no Al-Shabaab in the north but ISIS does exist in Bari region and they do escape to Sanaag for safety when they are overpowered but that's about it.

With all due respect stop talking out of your ass niyohow. Kulaha "I know this because
Warsangeli elders told me themselves". Everyone knows there is terror groups in Sanaag.
They are a mixture of the locals and some foreigners.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
With all due respect stop talking out of your ass niyohow. Kulaha "I know this because
Warsangeli elders told me themselves". Everyone knows there is terror groups in Sanaag.
They are a mixture of the locals and some foreigners.

Lmao calm down, Puntland calls the ones that don't want to be under Puntland as terrorist groups, are you denying that?

If there is really a terrorist group, why don't they attack the local Sanaagians then?

Bohol

VIP
Lmao calm down, Puntland calls the ones that don't want to be under Puntland as terrorist groups, are you denying that?

If there is really a terrorist group, why don't they attack the local Sanaagians then?

You are talking as if eastern Sanaag wants to be part of Somaliland either :lol: . Al shabab
are political obviously they only attack significant places their goal prize is Bosaso that is
why they attack it most of the time just like they put most of their efforts into Mogadishu
in south Somalia.

somalia-map-of-control-2017_revised.jpg

Head of Al shabab in eastern Sanaag and western Bari (Yasin Kilwe)

yasin_kilwe.jpg

Yasin Kilwe is al-Shabaab’s emir for Puntland, in northern Somalia. As the leader of the Galgala Hills militia in the Golis mountains, Kilwe pledged allegiance to al-Shabaab and al-Qaida in a recorded statement publicized by an al-Shabaab-controlled radio station in late February 2012. Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Abdi aw-Godane officially appointed Kilwe al-Shabaab’s leader in the region. Kilwe is from the Dubays clan, a subclan of Warsangali. He has been accused of planning attacks targeting Puntland security officials.
https://rewardsforjustice.net/english/yasin_kilwe.html

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are talking as if eastern Sanaag wants to be part of Somaliland either :lol: . Al shabab
are political obviously they only attack significant places their goal prize is Bosaso that is
why they attack it most of the time just like they put most of their efforts into Mogadishu
in south Somalia.

somalia-map-of-control-2017_revised.jpg

Head of Al shabab in eastern Sanaag and western Bari (Yasin Kilwe)

yasin_kilwe.jpg

Yasin Kilwe is al-Shabaab’s emir for Puntland, in northern Somalia. As the leader of the Galgala Hills militia in the Golis mountains, Kilwe pledged allegiance to al-Shabaab and al-Qaida in a recorded statement publicized by an al-Shabaab-controlled radio station in late February 2012. Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Abdi aw-Godane officially appointed Kilwe al-Shabaab’s leader in the region. Kilwe is from the Dubays clan, a subclan of Warsangali. He has been accused of planning attacks targeting Puntland security officials.

No, wallahi. I'm talking about Maakhir state, they resist Puntland hegemony which is why the Puntland government recognize them as terrirost state.

I do know the terrorist group have a safe haven in eastern Sanaag when the shit hits the van but I never knew they had a presence there. What the hell are local Warsangali doing anyway? Are they terrorist sympathizer and why don't they attack major Somaliland cities which is also near?

Bohol

VIP
No, wallahi. I'm talking about Maakhir state, they resist Puntland hegemony which is why the Puntland government recognize them as terrirost state.

I do know the terrorist group have a safe haven in eastern Sanaag when the shit hits the van but I never knew they had a presence there. What the hell are local Warsangali doing anyway? Are they terrorist sympathizer and why don't they attack major Somaliland cities which is also near?

Read this then you will understand. Kilwe (head of Al shabab in eastern Sanaag and western Bari) was appointed by Godane. The Al shabab in the south and the in the north are connected.

Yasin Kilwe
Up to $3 Million Reward
yasin_kilwe.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Read this then you will understand. Kilwe (head of Al shabab in eastern Sanaag and western Bari) was appointed by Godane. The Al shabab in the south and the in the north are connected.

Yasin Kilwe
Up to $3 Million Reward
yasin_kilwe.jpg

Didn't deny anything. I was asking you other questions but forget it. It's a surprise that they are Al-Shabaab. I use to thought they were an ISIS group that have no affiliation with Al-Shabaab in the south. Crazy shit.

Bohol

VIP
Didn't deny anything. I was asking you other questions but forget it. It's a surprise that they are Al-Shabaab. I use to thought they were an ISIS group that have no affiliation with Al-Shabaab in the south. Crazy shit.

ISIS is in Qandala. Eastern Sanaag and Western Bari is where the Al shabab Galgala cell operates though. So next time do your research and not "hebel and hebel told me".

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
ISIS is in Qandala. Eastern Sanaag and Western Bari is where the Al shabab Galgala cell operates though. So next time do your research and not "hebel and hebel told me".

Lol reer hebel is sometimes informative but anyways do northern Al-Shabaab and ISIS work together to target Puntland or are they enemies?

Last edited:

N°1396 - 30/01/2015

I think that the Gadabursi are in a tricky neighborhood. You have to remember Suldaan Wabar is the ruler of all Jibril Yoonis until today. Majority of Jibril Yoonis (80%+) live in Ethiopia. So the Ethiopian government view him as being an 'Ethiopian' leader. So that's why they will never hand him over. He mentioned how he intends to start fighting again etc.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I dont how @Bohol and @Cumar do it, the sambac multinicker @Factz posts are filled with begging, calacaal iyo xaar. Warsangeli are proud Plers and will put a bullet in ur begging jeegan futo.

Abti bohol, Jeegan doesn't exist and HY will become president soon :ileycry:

UAE sand negroes will give us weapons and develop us. :ileycry:

We will karbash PL with the new weapons:ileycry:

:ileycry: I'm a medical student and hit the gym regularly, where u at halimos blease?

Nacala, war wuxuu gives me nausea reading this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts