Suldaan Said Ahmed, first Somalia-born Finnish MP

Reborn
Very good point, I hadn't even considered that. But yes, the exposure you get playing against other national team is in and of itself very valuable.

Plus Somalia gave him a chance to play and represent which he took up the offer. Somaliland hasn't given him to option and so there's no need to question the brother :rejoice:

Reborn
TOLD YOU lot he is from SL. He will make big moves in helping build strong relations between the finish parliament and the RSL.

Him meeting the president so early is significant :kanyehmm:
Guess we'll see what he can do for Somaliland but one thing for sure is that he will push this

1625948869823.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I heard he's from Somaliland not any other Somali country/ region. He's certainly not reer PL or there would've already been many threads on this site.
What is your problem with Puntland?. Bad news you are first guy to post it, in this topic you write puntland. Stop chewing qaat wariya.

Waryaada I dont want to ruin your fun but Im sure Finnish parliamentary elections are around the same time as Swedens.
Screenshot_20210711-203223_Chrome.jpg

He is no MP. He is a city councilor.
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
Am I the only one on this site who doesn't believe Somali news?

Waryaada I dont want to ruin your fun but Im sure Finnish parliamentary elections are around the same time as Swedens.
View attachment 192694

He is no MP. He is a city councilor.
:mjlaugh: :mjlaugh:
Am I the only one on this site who doesn't believe Somali news?
He is currently a city councillor, he has now become an MP.

Here is a Finnish source, seeing as you don't trust Somali news.

Trending