Suldaan Cali Shiekh makes fiery speech to isbedeldoon in Kismaayo: "Dulqaad wuu damaday"

Suldaan Cali Shiiq oo kamida Suldaanada Jubbaland ayaa waxuu Magaalada Kismaayo ka sheegay in layska dhacsho Axmed Madoobe Madaama wax aan dil iyo qaarijin ahayn uusan ku shaqeysan.

Suldaan Cali shiiq ayaa waxuu kaloo Bulshada Jubbaland ugu Baaqay inay ka aargoostaan Axmed madoobe Madaama uu ka dambeeyey Dilalkii ka dhacay Kismaayo ee lagu dilay waxgaradka, Culumada, Dhalinyarada iyo Haweenka

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He surely no darod, DAROD ISIMO are clan planning, isku dhaqan manahin kuwani. This guy is probably hawiye or those other clans with no history of sultantes and knowing the differing purposes of ISIM vs Politics. ISIM ensure land and clan interests not POLITICS, civilians fight over politics, we must ensure umadeenu dhul iyo beeshu inay nooshahay si ay civilianka weligeeda uu dhiman. That's why they fail these non historical clans, ma dhisna dee. They are not built as royalty at all, they were primitive and had no administration before and they just learned about Somali culture recently, they always rely on GOVERNMENT soo ma arag, waa sidu gumaysigu rabay dee, wax fahan nacas yahow si uu tarikhda ka dilo, wuuna ka dilay, waa aragta ninkani oo noolashisa dhan moodo DAWLAD. We have back up options as darods, labo meel ka shaqaynayna mar walbo

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He surely no darod, DAROD ISIMO are clan planning, isku dhaqan manahin kuwani. This guy is probably hawiye or those other clans with no history of sultantes and knowing the differing purposes of ISIM vs Politics. ISIM ensure land and clan interests not POLITICS, civilians fight over politics, we must ensure umadeenu dhul iyo beeshu inay nooshahay si ay civilianka weligeeda uu dhiman. That's why they fail these non historical clans, ma dhisna dee. They are not built as royalty at all, they were primitive and had no administration before and they just learned about Somali culture recently, they always rely on GOVERNMENT soo ma arag, waa sidu gumaysigu rabay dee, wax fahan nacas yahow si uu tarikhda ka dilo, wuuna ka dilay, waa aragta ninkani oo noolashisa dhan moodo DAWLAD. We have back up options as darods, labo meel ka shaqaynayna mar walbo
You think non Darood can talk like that in Kismaayo you really are crazy his accent is also 100% Darood no Hawiye clan has that accent except for Sacad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You think non Darood can talk like that in Kismaayo you really are crazy his accent is also 100% Darood no Hawiye clan has that accent except for Sacad

Suldan lol, ISIMO is historical, u need a chain of history you dumb ass SULDAN THIS SULDAN THAT THEN SULDAN THAT IT HAS TO STRETCH YOUR HISTORY AND REPUTATION. Like queen elizabeth its a fuckin chain of royalty, doesn't matter if someone calls themselves a queen in london today dumb ass

Not just a title of sultan or boqor CREATED IN 91, this guy is hawiye I am telling u, they dont have traditional isims, ma jirin mamul dee, wat the f*ck u expect. Italians wiped it out in the colonies to ensure they're slaves of the govt he creates for them like amisom wipes them out depending on theyre army. Like turkey wipes them out depending on they're development. Colony foqal Colonies dont change niyahow, someone else just takes over the role only actors change, he has nothing to return to the colonized, since his history gone u dumb f*ck

Shaolin23

Suldan lol, ISIMO is historical, u need a chain of history you dumb ass SULDAN THIS SULDAN THAT THEN SULDAN THAT IT HAS TO STRETCH YOUR HISTORY AND REPUTATION.

Not just a title of sultan or boqor CREATED IN 91, this guy is hawiye I am telling u, they dont have traditional isims, ma jirin mamul dee, wat the f*ck u expect.
War im not talking about that were trying to find out what his clan is meel kale ha noowadin ninyahow:mindblown:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War im not talking about that were trying to find out what his clan is meel kale ha noowadin ninyahow:mindblown:

As long as your in an IDP camp hosage to KAB IYO LAX ARMY, I know your finished then, you can't do shit then since your surrounded by kab iyo lax, you have no land or freedom of movement. I want you colonized and under me, while our sheikh @Cognitivedissonance reminds you not to be worried that allah is testing you, yeah allah is testing u, cuz your dumb clan who doesn't know how to unite yourself, so we go back to the earthly option sheekada hayawaanka which is secularism, no more naxaris. Our religious arm will keep u fed in our camps don't worry, I personally, would begin deportation of you and making u refugees in other countries asking other nations to take u in as '.5 clans' then u can die away the last remnants of your people.

Guul HARTI, I leave my kids all the land and no more of your stupid nonsense of no agreement and union among marehan. You become a geesaguul or hantiile if your even LUCKY, they're may be no trace of you also like AJUURAAN now go assimilate into another nation and let your kids be slaves for them, while I keep harti darod the strongest and alive clan with land. GUUL FIGHTING FOR AWOOWE HARTI, I LOVE HIM, I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HIM AND NEVER ABADON HIM TO BE THE STRONGEST

Shaolin23

Suldan lol, ISIMO is historical, u need a chain of history you dumb ass SULDAN THIS SULDAN THAT THEN SULDAN THAT IT HAS TO STRETCH YOUR HISTORY AND REPUTATION. Like queen elizabeth its a fuckin chain of royalty, doesn't matter if someone calls themselves a queen in london today dumb ass

Not just a title of sultan or boqor CREATED IN 91, this guy is hawiye I am telling u, they dont have traditional isims, ma jirin mamul dee, wat the f*ck u expect. Italians wiped it out in the colonies to ensure they're slaves of the govt he creates for them like amisom wipes them out depending on theyre army. Like turkey wipes them out depending on they're development. Colony foqal Colonies dont change niyahow, someone else just takes over the role only actors change, he has nothing to return to the colonized, since his history gone u dumb f*ck
There is no way possible he is Hawiye look at his accent no Hawiye in Jubbaland talks like that i know for a fact he's not MX we don't have suldaans we have garaad,nabadoon,ugaas im sure he's harti or ogaden

Shaolin23

As long as your in an IDP camp hosage to KAB IYO LAX ARMY, I know your finished then, you can't do shit then since your surrounded by kab iyo lax, you have no land or freedom of movement. I want you colonized and under me, while our sheikh @Cognitivedissonance reminds you not to be worried that allah is testing you, yeah allah is testing u, cuz your dumb clan who doesn't know how to unite yourself, so we go back to the earthly option sheekada hayawaanka which is secularism, no more naxaris. Our religious arm will keep u fed in our camps don't worry, I personally, would begin deportation of you and making u refugees in other countries asking other nations to take u in as '.5 clans' then u can die away the last remnants of your people.

Guul HARTI, I leave my kids all the land and no more of your stupid nonsense of no agreement and union among marehan.
Sxb Marehan survived 1991 Muslim vs Marehan Eelays,Hawiyes,Dirs,OG all gunning for "Siyad Barres" clan we actually came out stronger Sade Daarod are lions do not i repeat do not unite us again if your smart hadii kale we will throw every single Kab iyo Lax into the ocean this time you have to fight MX dirty never go straight up we will kill you all trust me your sheep to me

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 Not only do I want to defend awoowe harti, I want to create bots around the world who defend him also like Haile Selassie did with the rasta project which is spreading like a wild-fire around the world and nobody blinking an eye not knowing Haile considered himself GOD, so this will mean u will worship him. I won't do that for HARTI name to my bots of the future, I just want them to praise they're own fathers but know HARTI IS BOSS, since islam doesn't allow you to take away someone belief or religion or make them worship you. It doesn't say you can't take they're land though lol, viva harti who loves LARGE LAND LIKE THE ENGLISH LOVE LARGE NEW INHERITANCE OF LAND IN AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA.

Anigu diinta maka qaadayo sida amhaarka haile, don't worry illahi dembi kama galayo, lakin arimaha dhulka waa dhaqan somaliyeed waan ka qaadaya dhul, LAND IS LIFE, IT'S INHERITANCE OR ELSE I WILL BE HOSTAGE TO MY HOSTS LIKE WANDERING JEW and we know how they get treated like fkn gypsy get treated, persona non grata kuna nool MINORITY RIGHTS IYO RELIGIOUS CHARITY and religious charity isn't a must, it's optional, no-one ever can force CHARITY, I can kill u if i want

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 The reason your a human being is because you have a NAME, abtirsi baad lee dahay, hayawanka malaha ma garatay, your life should be around protecting that name so it exists forever or else u return to god with NO NAME, like a hayawaan that's why jews protect ISRAEL it's their name while the rest of world names changes by conquest or migration meaning they're like xoolo la wadan karo. You won't even be considered a human being. Anigu shaki laygama gelin karo awoowashayda doesn't matter wat u try to say or do, I have firm principles about this. The name of HARTI must succeed and be the last name on earth, my awoowe name. By that time maybe Harti will be so large and independent like darod is, we won't need each other, it's good break down structure that allows us to go our separate ways to establish ourselves rather then being stuck in one place and dying together.

Maybe by then BAH DUBAYS will be like at the majerten level inshallah, you will never shake me as I am man of DHAQAN WARYAA, there is nothing you can say that can make me doubt dhulka aan manta awoowashayda ii dhaafeen, adigu maxad ii dhaaftay hadad run sheegaysid? NILCH

I pray bah dubays is the last name on earth and competing with whoever remains most likely jews and chinese who have strong track record safeguarding they're history. The rest will just blend into mushaqal and have no name whatsoever and just switching all over the place like disloyal rat keleb ah. U aren't even loyal to your ancestors, you ain't going to be loyal to anyone else let alone god or religion f*ck u waryaa keleb haranka ah

Shaolin23

@DR OSMAN before you can talk about Harti superpower you have to bring the Warsangeli and Dhulos that left "Hartinimo" back because most of them joined SL already do it either by negotiations or by force and force didn't work in Tukaraq did it? It didn't work in Laascanood did it? There is a reason why its not working can you tell me why? I know why but i want to hear it from you. If Harti ever came back together it will be led by Saciid Harti im 100% sure because their history is blessed they are on the right side of history ultimately good prevails against evil i have nothing but love and respect for Harti i dont fear them as long as Dhulbahante is in control

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Guul HARTI, I leave my kids all the land and no more of your stupid nonsense of no agreement and union among marehan. You become a geesaguul or hantiile if your even LUCKY, they're may be no trace of you also like AJUURAAN now go assimilate into another nation and let your kids be slaves for them, while I keep harti darod the strongest and alive clan with land. GUUL FIGHTING FOR AWOOWE HARTI, I LOVE HIM, I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HIM AND NEVER ABADON HIM TO BE THE STRONGEST

As long as your langaab self is in a IDP camp being held HOSTAGE to your MASTER SADE ARMY. Then I the Sheikh will know your DONE. You will not being to do shit since all your corner you LOOK is SADE. You will have no LAND, FREEDOM or rights. I want you colonize YOU as my loyalist pet of mines. B00N Zanzibari I will trick you telling you dw Sade is HELPING you. Your a low IQ clan. Who doesn't know how unite your ppl in Qandala qaraxing Bari. I will take you back to level ONE. I will treat you as a CAWAAN like how the Italians treated you before finding you. I invented secularism my uncle invented it to handicap you in the political scene. I would not give you naxariis and make you suffer like looma oyaan you are. I will make sure you starve being gaajo. I am the religious one and secular one. I will become deporting you as the illegal ALIENS you ARE. Then I will ask Eritrea and Djbouti plus more countries like Russia, China, Iran, etc to take you as refugees being the langaabs you are as a .5 clans. Then you can be flushed away as the last remaining of you ppl are gone.

Guul Sade I the Sheikh will leave my inheritance to my kids as I there FOREFATHER left them a kingdom of slaves of WHERE they could karbash your CHILDREN. MX are one. I will turn you into AJURAAN where your ppl CLAIM Sade. Then your kids will be my kids slaves being enslaved by Sade. I will keep Sade Darood the strongest and largest clan ever with massive LAND. GUUL AWOOWE SADE. I LOVE him. I will always DEFEND Sade and CARRY his legacy to be the GOAT clan forever

As long as your langaab self is in a IDP camp being held HOSTAGE to your MASTER SADE ARMY. Then I the Sheikh will know your DONE. You will not being to do shit since all your corner you LOOK is SADE. You will have no LAND, FREEDOM or rights. I want you colonize YOU as my loyalist pet of mines. B00N Zanzibari I will trick you telling you dw Sade is HELPING you. Your a low IQ clan. Who doesn't know how unite your ppl in Qandala qaraxing Bari. I will take you back to level ONE. I will treat you as a CAWAAN like how the Italians treated you before finding you. I invented secularism my uncle invented it to handicap you in the political scene. I would not give you naxariis and make you suffer like looma oyaan you are. I will make sure you starve being gaajo. I am the religious one and secular one. I will become deporting you as the illegal ALIENS you ARE. Then I will ask Eritrea and Djbouti plus more countries like Russia, China, Iran, etc to take you as refugees being the langaabs you are as a .5 clans. Then you can be flushed away as the last remaining of you ppl are gone.

Guul Sade I the Sheikh will leave my inheritance to my kids as I there FOREFATHER left them a kingdom of slaves of WHERE they could karbash your CHILDREN. MX are one. I will turn you into AJURAAN where your ppl CLAIM Sade. Then your kids will be my kids slaves being enslaved by Sade. I will keep Sade Darood the strongest and largest clan ever with massive LAND. GUUL AWOOWE SADE. I LOVE him. I will always DEFEND Sade and CARRY his legacy to be the GOAT clan forever
:dead:

This guy is not 100% :pachah1:

Sheikh

VIP
:dead:

This guy is not 100% :pachah1:

You're the one that is not a 100% in the mind my pet b00n

This is you whenever I karbash you b00ns

tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Cadow ba tahay nin yaho if you are against divine law bakhti ba tahay oo dhintay oo wax fa’ido aa lee dahay ma jiro in order to know where you are going you need to know where you came from and i came from islam that my compass i know which direction to follow unlike you who is a slave to your desires secularism kulaha boowe next you will you will tell us you are a transhumanist fickle minded indeed :chrisfreshhah:

Meeshan somalia weeye boowe not Australia ma garatey secularism feminism humanism caay ba waaaso boowe meeshan waxas ma soconeyso:russ::lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cadow ba tahay nin yaho if you are against divine law bakhti ba tahay oo dhintay oo wax fa’ido aa lee dahay ma jiro in order to know where you are going you need to know where you came from and i came from islam that my compass i know which direction to follow unlike you who is a slave to your desires secularism kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

Meeshan somalia weeye boowe not Australia ma garatey secularism feminism humanism caay ba waaaso boowe meeshan waxas ma soconeyso:russ::lolbron:

I will continue on my animal instinct. Religion is personal and free will, but animal instinct is law of the world. Example, you can pray someone lets u go, u can fight or trick him to let u go. U either use your mind or your body, animals baynu nahay also not just religious. That's why we eat, sleep, and live under the same world. We have both physical and spiritual dimension, I am well intune with my physical dimension, your not, praying for a sade miracle.

I will ensure a miracle comes when the trees are cut, u can then BLESS IT and say allah is testing u as u pick up the IDPS fleeing the deserted farm lands as I speak my ina adeer to start moving from birta dheer and secure a new land spot. I don't mind inaad adigu diin haysatid, I also do sxb deep down, lakin aduunka markan joggo I dont live by it with other humans, im not gonna beg him, waan uu tashanaya, illahi maskax ii siiye not to beg god to change him, i can make things happen myself. Thats why we dont want ur religious nonsense in dawlada, dawlad to dawlad waa labo physical hadlayo, not two souls.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will continue on my animal instinct. Religion is personal and free will, but animal instinct is law of the world. Example, you can pray someone lets u go, u can fight or trick him to let u go. U either use your mind or your body, animals baynu nahay also not just religious. That's why we eat, sleep, and live under the same world. We have both physical and spiritual dimension, I am well intune with my physical dimension, your not, praying for a sade miracle.

I will ensure a miracle comes when the trees are cut, u can then BLESS IT and say allah is testing u as u pick up the IDPS fleeing the deserted farm lands as I speak my ina adeer to start moving from birta dheer and secure a new land spot. I don't mind inaad adigu diin haysatid, I also do sxb deep down, lakin aduunka markan joggo I dont live by it with other humans, im not gonna beg him, waan uu tashanaya, illahi maskax ii siiye not to beg god to change him, i can make things happen myself. Thats why we dont want ur religious nonsense in dawlada, dawlad to dawlad waa labo physical hadlayo, not two souls.
Most of puntland finance is in the hands of the religious elite boowe he who pays the piper picks the tune

Religious nonsense? You can't impose your western ideals onto a muslim Country just as the muslims cant impose islam upon none muslims.

You do realise we are talking about somalia and not israel kkk

Boowe shariah law is the law of the land in somalia its right there in the federal constitution of somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most of puntland finance is in the hands of the religious elite boowe he who pays the piper picks the tune

Religious nonsense? You can't impose your western ideals onto a muslim Country just as the muslims cant impose islam upon none muslims.

You do realise we are talking about somalia and not israel kkk

Boowe shariah law is the law of the land in somalia its right there in the federal constitution of somalia

Masuliyada Diinta allah lehe, masuliyada awoowahay iyo tarikhdisa, dhaqankisa, iyo dhulka uu ii reebay anay ii saaran tahay in aan ilashado oo carurtayda wax uu reebo ay ka bilaabi karan aduunka oo aysan noqon IDP ama GYPSYka aduunka. We have different philosophies brother, isma gaban karno aniga iyo nimanka wadaadyasha, i will perform a buufis on them like galgala 93, waan uu caqli celinaya kuwa tolka ah lakin and tell them this is in your interest also. We saving our name so we are not forgotten on earth like ad iyo thamud iyo ajuuran iyo hantiile iyo geesaguul how many evidences u need waryaa inaad tashatid

Sheikh

VIP

Sade owns you. I will ensure a Sade miracle into karbashing you and ruining your home by arresting your fellow Bantus. I will bless you and say Allah is testing you kaaley join Sade for PROTECTION. Then I will capture you by putting you in IDP camps when you begin to flee from your gaajo lands. Then my INA ADEER will get your old house and be living as your MASTER as I am. Beeraha is mine. And I gain new lands by karbashing you and putting you in IDPs. I'm gonna make you beg me adiga waa kugu tashanaya dhulkaga baa kaa GAADAAN. Ana kaa masqax badan b00nyahow

Trending