Sujuu people are funny wallahi broken somali!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they 3rd generation? How come their Somali is that bad? Don't they speak Somali in NFD? Do they stick to Swahili?
I have so many questions :what:

Are they 3rd generation? How come their Somali is that bad? Don't they speak Somali in NFD? Do they stick to Swahili?

They got used to speaking the swahili language basically they were born there and don't know how to speak Somali.

They got used to speaking the swahili language basically they were born there and don't know how to speak Somali.
But even 2. generations Somalis in the West are that bad :gucciwhat: Somalis have 127.358 km² in Kenya that belongs to them & is fully inhabited by Somalis, and you're telling me the people there don't even speak the language anymore?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
But even 2. generations Somalis in the West are that bad :gucciwhat: Somalis have 127.358 km² in Kenya that belongs to them & is fully inhabited by Somalis, and you're telling me the people there don't even speak the language anymore?
This is their dialect
:lolbron:

This people are called sujuu!! Most Somalis in Kenya can speak Somali...sujuuu are minority they basically like dhaqan celis who never spoke Somali and mostly grew up with swahilis Madow not Somali people.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
They dont live in the Nfd they are from other parts of kenya where somalis are not found in large numbers.
Most somalis in kenya speak somali fluent.

It depends on if you grew up speaking Somali at home or not. My Swahili got replaced by English but I fluently speak Somali.

Most of them speak perfect somali for us third generation its hard cause we are sorrounded by other languages,all the people we have to deal with speak swahili we only speak somali at home,unless you live in a somali community those one speak perfect somali

Poa I can understand Swahili but I can’t fluently speak it because I haven’t spoken in Kiswahili since I was 12. When I go back I’ll relearn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts