Suicide Bombing in Kismayo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I am very familiar with the family its a shame people ran with the photos of the deceased very low class on the part of our media as usual.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bro the attacker blew himself up. If that ain’t AL Shabab, I don’t want to know who it is.
Bombings in Kismayo aren't that common and the fact that it happens now when things are heating up politically makes me suspicious. It's probably al shabaab but I'm just looking at things from a different perspective

Bombings in Kismayo aren't that common and the fact that it happens now when things are heating up politically makes me suspicious. It's probably al shabaab but I'm just looking at things from a different perspective
I see what your alluding too. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility that politicians, businessmen, private people are hiring these fucks for their own end.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
i find it funny you mention Fahad Yasin. Fahad Yasin, Adeer Shafi and my family all lived in the same area.
When did Fahad Yasin move to that area I have been to Shafis home and am familiar with the area and I never heard of this that guy is really lowkey :leon:

Even more interesting Xasan Sheekh lived within a few hundred feet of them before presidency he used to live with a bunch of Garres

When did Fahad Yasin move to that area I have been to Shafis home and am familiar with the area and I never heard of this that guy is really lowkey :leon:

Even more interesting Xasan Sheekh lived within a few hundred feet of them before presidency he used to live with a bunch of Garres

South C never fails to amaze me, its very OG centric and big politician centric area, also found out uncle macalim Mohamed AUN lived in a estate behind ours in south C - and mother tells me she is Friends with one of his wives who is reer warfa , such a small world, i only found this out sadly when he died in indian AUN he was the type of Cawlyahan we would have needed, he would have wiped clean certain undesirables

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali FOBs on Facebook are posting this victim of th blast all over FB, this lady even had him on her story, mods please delete this post if it is too much or against the rules of the forum,not sure about this.

Anyway this picture was a real shock, I really lost the little hope i had for Southern Somalia , A.S are bunch of godless evil savages, a ruthless mass murderes that should to be hunted and burned alive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was 2007 to 2010.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somali FOBs on Facebook are posting this victim of th blast all over FB, this lady even had him on her story, mods please delete this post if it is too much or against the rules of the forum,not sure about this.

Anyway this picture was a real shock, I really lost the little hope i had for Southern Somalia , A.S are bunch of godless evil savages, a ruthless mass murderes that should to be hunted and burned alive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucking hell, Somalis really need to learn how to censor themselves.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.

Why would anyone want to see this ? What do you gain from spreading it please delete it yourself

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Fucking hell, Somalis really need to learn how to censor themselves.

They are dead inside, headless bodies and guts being spilt everywhere has be too normalized , I didn't even flitch whilst looking at that photo. I

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Some of you may have been too young to remember but the first suicide bombing in Somalia was 2006. I remember a Sheikh warning Somalis about this subhuman culture that Jihadis will export to our country but nobody paid him an attention because of the Xabash invasion. :kanyehmm:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
AUN
Jubaland will miss him.
I urge everybody in Kismayo or jubaland if you see anybody associated with shabab report or you take care of them .
This is going too long, since they killed Hodan Naaleeye.

Trending