Suicide Bombing in Kismayo

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Very sad!
Shafi Rabi Kahin
He was great man.
He was one of the Jubaland founder.
I think it was revenge , because of Abdalla Janaay.
Jubaland captured Abdalla Janaay last week Killed many Alsheydaan.
Abdalla Janaay was there Center connects from Afmadow, Jamame Jilib and Kismayo. Abdalla Janaay has many roads connecting everywhere.
I think they activated cell already in kismayo after Abdalla Janaay.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
AUN. Another day in Somalia, another qarax. It seems to me it's like a frequent reoccuring thing now.

A few weeks ago Al Shabab killed 15 people in a hotel in Mogadishu. Last week the killed dozens in Galmudug and now they've killed Jubbaland minister of commerce in Kismaayo.

Very sad times we're living in :mjcry:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
AUN. Another day in Somalia, another qarax. It seems to me it's like a frequent reoccuring thing now.

A few weeks ago Al Shabab killed 15 people in a hotel in Mogadishu. Last week the killed dozens in Galmudug and now they've killed Jubbaland minister of commerce in Kismaayo.

He is not minister.
He is private business.
And chairman of Jubaland chamber of commerce.

Aun to Chairman Shaafi. He left this world while completing his obligatory prayers in a pure state on the blessed day of Friday what more blessing can anyone ask for. Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah.

what does this mean for the Mogadishu meeting tomorrow? What if this was the plan? Get ahmed out of the meeting and then release a communique and he has no choice but to accept despite getting nothing he wants.

Abaq

VIP
He was Reer Amadin, Reer cabdulle, AUN to my uncle Shafi'ci, he was married to my dads second cousin :kanyehmm:

He was praying in mosque and he jumped him after Friday prayers next to him, he jumped to hang him, a soldier who was security pushed him off then he blew himself,

the chairman of jubaland commerce is called Shafi'ci a self made millionaire who ahmed used to say was like my twin, this man was funding with his personal wealth the construction of a Kismayo to Afmdawo road,

AUN to my uncle Shafi'ci,

if blowing yourself will take you to heaven the monkeys who order these kids should surely be at the front line to go to heaven?

the Nabi SAW said a kawarij with be in every generation and they will be defeated

I blame Ahmed and his softness for this, he should a lesson from his cousins in DDS who shoot terrorist on sight

will all our flower and best be killed every few months?

ahmed needs to get out of the way and a ruthless true classic Ogaden should be appointed who will wipe out these terrorists

at this point i genuinely would not mind some former head of Liyu to show his experience, give him 3 months he will clean the entire jubaland including gedo
We need Liyu police tactics in Jubbaland. Let the laangaabs and terrorist sympathisers cry.

Abaq

VIP

what does this mean for the Mogadishu meeting tomorrow? What if this was the plan? Get ahmed out of the meeting and then release a communique and he has no choice but to accept despite getting nothing he wants.
Yoy're beginning to connect the dots. Terrorist Fahad Yasin is behind this.

GemState

36/21
VIP

The villagers killed in Galmudug weren't blown up, they fought back after they tried to extort them and killed more Shabaab than they lost people

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Shoot them if You catch them.
Last week we catch them exporting Qatax by the River .
Those guys has to be taken care off.
They are Menace to Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts