Suicide Bombing in Kismayo

They killed the chairman of commerce of jland and he was the target. I saw the terrorist who killed himself and his head was cut clean. Ahmed Madobe is on his way. It is crazy how alshabab thinks they can kill people in mosques and go to heaven! Crazy world!

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
They killed the chairman of commerce of jland and he was the target. I saw the terrorist who killed himself and his head was cut clean. Ahmed Madobe is on his way. It is crazy how alshabab thinks they can kill people in mosques and go to heaven! Crazy world!

They don't believe in what they say or do , they are a hired mercenary group if you got the money you can get anyone killed.

They don't believe in what they say or do , they are a hired mercenary group if you got the money you can get anyone killed.
The suicide bomber had his head blown off though so what does money do for him if he is dead? They are brainwashed! It is the only logical conclusion.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
First of AUN this is sad news. Second , this seems fishy this attack seems to be deliberate with elements of politics mixed in. We need real investigations done and have to look at AS ties in the government based in Mogadishu

AUN, 100% targeted. Which qabiil was he?

He was Reer Amadin, Reer cabdulle, AUN to my uncle Shafi'ci, he was married to my dads second cousin :kanyehmm:

He was praying in mosque and he jumped him after Friday prayers next to him, he jumped to hang him, a soldier who was security pushed him off then he blew himself,

the chairman of jubaland commerce is called Shafi'ci a self made millionaire who ahmed used to say was like my twin, this man was funding with his personal wealth the construction of a Kismayo to Afmdawo road,

AUN to my uncle Shafi'ci,

if blowing yourself will take you to heaven the monkeys who order these kids should surely be at the front line to go to heaven?

the Nabi SAW said a kawarij with be in every generation and they will be defeated

I blame Ahmed and his softness for this, he should a lesson from his cousins in DDS who shoot terrorist on sight

will all our flower and best be killed every few months?

ahmed needs to get out of the way and a ruthless true classic Ogaden should be appointed who will wipe out these terrorists

at this point i genuinely would not mind some former head of Liyu to show his experience, give him 3 months he will clean the entire jubaland including gedo

Last edited:
He is OG for anyone interested and alshabab already claimed responsibility. Since he was head of the economy of jubaland i have a feeling his death is not political at all but more about the economy of the city.

Trending

Latest posts