Suicide Bomb Attack in Shangani District, Mogadishu

Alshabab tax bracket, they will bomb your coffee shop with a suicide bomber if you dont pay money.
Hilariously enough the suicide bomber believes he is righteous martyr for blowing up a coffee shop.

Each day bomb, Where is 4 years of Xarmaajo work regarding Security?.
Did you forget that 76 al shabaab were just killed I know everything farmaajo does is evil to you but may be you should be more open to understanding that there power i dwindling they been defeated in most places thdy can only do these attacks hit and run there finished man please my brother people where killed stop politicing this.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Did you forget that 76 al shabaab were just killed I know everything farmaajo does is evil to you but may be you should be more open to understanding that there power i dwindling they been defeated in most places thdy can only do these attacks hit and run there finished man please my brother people where killed stop politicing this.
AUN to all Dead.

Xamar Today Is under Xarmaajo responsibility. That is why we asking where is work in last 4 years?.

AUN to all Dead.

Xamar Today Is under Xarmaajo responsibility. That is why we asking where is work in last 4 years?.
You can not control everything these scumbags have tried everything they cant hold any towns remeber that power is waning my brother you can't look at the president all the time and say he's doing a terrible job when they litterally killed 76 of them captured 10 of them they only kill innocent because and i ask Allah for forgiveness but it a pr tactic that there using to discredit them don't fall into there nonsense.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You can not control everything these scumbags have tried everything they cant hold any towns remeber that power is waning my brother you can't look at the president all the time and say he's doing a terrible job when they litterally killed 76 of them captured 10 of them they only kill innocent because and i ask Allah for forgiveness but it a pr tactic that there using to discredit them don't fall into there nonsense.
Those rats need to be killed and if SNA killed them its huge progress. Lets hope doesn't be lie in the coming days .

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
It's not easy to fight al shabab because they use guerilla warfare and the government must use the same method.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
@FBIsomalia is an alshabab sympathizers. You see him acting all passive aggressive whenever alshabab hits and silent like Fox when they get killed. And so many other people here are like that just like op these people are sick

Jungle

VIP
Whether people want to believe it or not the city was much safer under xasan sheikh whether it was bombs or tuugo.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
the problem is that many people and the government don't understand that al-Shabab in Hamar is more dangerous than their brethren in the south. if the government destroys their networks in Hamar it will be the end of al Shabab.

and this progress must be fast and brutal.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia is an alshabab sympathizers. You see him acting all passive aggressive whenever alshabab hits and silent like Fox when they get killed. And so many other people here are like that just like op these people are sick
Alkabab Bring harm to my hometown and my beloved state. Xarmaajo said in two years he will finish them off. Why still around?.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Nah, he is just anti FGS he praises Puntland doing the same things.
Before Xarmaajo I wouldn't even open one thread to show weakness on NISA ama SNA, but Because of N&N non stop attacking propaganda toward my beloved State, I will defend it.

Example Bossaso jail break, How N&N crow were happy Alkabab free prisoners.

They start this propaganda shit, let them suffer from their own medicine :yousmart: .

Alkabab Bring harm to my hometown and my beloved state. Xarmaajo said in two years he will finish them off. Why still around?.
He failed in that but still it's hard to convince a dude that wants to blow himself up to stop. I'll tell you how doe. Ban everything but bikes in Xamar. Make them all drive on the opposite side of the sidewalk so that a bomb would couse the minumum amount of casulties, and sometimes turn off the wifi for a good minute so they don't contact each other.

Trending

Latest posts