Suicide attack for the sake of ictiraaf. Car bomb used in Mogadishu had Somaliland plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Do people actually drive from SL to Xamar?

I once drove from a major city to town 100 miles away and it took like 5 hours due to the bumpy roads. It should have only taken 2 hours maximum in a normal road.
Driving from Hargeisa to Qardho is 15 - 16 hours. Imagine SL to Xamar.

Bohol

VIP
AUN. Highly unlikely though, Sland plates are not even allowed to go through Puntland. How did a car with Sland plates
end up in Mogadishu? Unless the car was shipped from Berbera to Mogadishu.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's nothing new that the khawarij recruits people from all over the peninsula and it's quite easy to switch plates. Suicide bombing for ictiraaf kulaha, you're making it sound as if SL has it's own KGB or some shit.
:mjlol:

More people in eastern Somaliland go to Bosaso to use its port because Berbera port is expensive to use. How can all those people who go to Puntland change their plates?

if this is not gonna get the people to raise up against these isaaq terrorists and their proxies,i dont know what is gonna take them to completely pinpoint all isaaqs and shoot them in point-blank,deport them in mass numbers ,ban them at all,this incident occured outside the city checkpoint,this city needs clean up,abgaal donkeys are sleeping as usual.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
if this is not gonna get the people to raise up against these isaaq terrorists and their proxies,i dont know what is gonna take them to completely pinpoint all isaaqs and shoot them in point-blank,deport them in mass numbers ,ban them at all,this incident occured outside the city checkpoint,this city needs clean up,abgaal donkeys are sleeping as usual.

Make HG rulers of Somalia and they will ban isaaq from southern regions
And kill any isaaq who dares to defy the ban

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yea, imma have to side with the landers on this one. If the car was destroyed that badly, there's no way the license plate would be that pristine.

AUN. Highly unlikely though, Sland plates are not even allowed to go through Puntland. How did a car with Sland plates
end up in Mogadishu? Unless the car was shipped from Berbera to Mogadishu.
That's not true. People from Somaliland come to Puntland all the time. They can even live there as long as they have a local to vouch for them (employer, person they're staying with, family etc.)

If Somalilanders weren't allowed into Puntland, then how would they get their Somali passports?:mjlol:

isaaqs should have a local damiin when they are visiting ,we cant have terrorist on the loose.HSM failed even to protect basic stuff.

i am not daarood ,you terrorist,sooner or later,your terrorists will defeated.go and register in your local police station.isaaq terrorists on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts