Sugar Mums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Are the new f-cking wave!

I went out to Bournemouth this weekend with a few friends and was shocked to meet so many older women, 37 year olds Sharon and Geraldine talmbout how getting divorced got them feeling young again.

They all drive Range Rovers and own massive semi detached houses, but as expected they're attention deprived and need a d*cking down.

Wallahi their kitchen bar and appliances alone cost more than everything i own :whew:

One who caught my attention is an E&Y Consultant, she has no time beyond her busy work & gym routine and her 2 year old, she needs a fuckbuddy on her Sundays when he's tucked in bed. She's happy to expense my petrol and wash my clothes :whoo:

I will be looking forward to those Sunday Roasts and tea with crumpets and scones. :win:

Are the new f-cking wave!

I went out to Bournemouth this weekend with a few friends and was shocked to meet so many older women, 37 year olds Sharon and Geraldine talmbout how getting divorced got them feeling young again.

They all drive Range Rovers and own massive semi detached houses, but as expected they're attention deprived and need a d*cking down.

Wallahi their kitchen bar and appliances alone cost more than everything i own :whew:

One who caught my attention is an E&Y Consultant, she has no time beyond her busy work & gym routine and her 2 year old, she needs a fuckbuddy on her Sundays when he's tucked in bed. She's happy to expense my petrol and wash my clothes :whoo:

I will be looking forward to those Sunday Roasts and tea with crumpets and scones. :win:
Still a virgin at 28 I'm proud. You can do it to

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Tsk, tsk. I hope you're lying to us just to sooth your own ego. Zina is a very serious sin and should not be laughed off. I hope you've repented to Allah (SWT) for your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts