sufi muslims declare that somalia is a sufi country in responce to wahabi al shabab hate preacher

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I support the people of mogadishu cause they have a right to refuse anyone entry into mogadishu or be allowed to speak in their city without their consent.

Sheikh umul needs to respect the people of mogadishu that he is a guest for and likewise president farmaajo needs to respect the people of mogadishu that he is a guest for otherwise he will be deported back to gedo like qalbidhagax

As a Puntlander I respect the sovereignty of the people of mogadishu and sheikh umul needs to realise that mogadishu is not his land instead he should go to his lands in northern Kenya and Ogadenia and jubbaland iyo puntland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I support them Rer Muqdisho suffered the most from Wahabbi attacks. Its hate preachers from Kenya that are the root cause and must be banned.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support them Rer Muqdisho suffered the most from Wahabbi attacks. Its hate preachers from Kenya that are the root cause and must be banned.
What about mujahid sheikh sharif the leader and founding father of al shabaab mr thuma Wallahi i will deport farmaajo back to Gedo :chrisfreshhah:
It’s like watching the rise of planet of the apes guuuul reer mogadishu boowe mogadishu belongs to hawiye :salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What about mujahid sheikh sharif the leader and founding father of al shabaab mr thuma Wallahi i will deport farmaajo back to Gedo :chrisfreshhah:
It’s like watching the rise of planet of the apes guuuul reer mogadishu boowe mogadishu belongs to reer :salute:
Old news sxb Farmaajo met them and apologised. Farmaajo was born and bred in Xamar cid xamar ka xigto maleh.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've noticed kenyawi and sheikh umal are Kenyan nationalists who are also salafist it seems Kenya United Arab emirates and Saudi Arabia is sending wahabis to Somalia through Kenya in order to destroy Somalia

He should be banned and deported out of Somalia and declared an enemy of the state as a possible all shabab recruiter

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Old news sxb Farmaajo met them and apologised. Farmaajo was born and bred in Xamar cid xamar ka xigto maleh.
That bribe money will soon run out and again reer mogadishu will deport farmaajo back to gedo like they did affweyne and I stand with hawiye I hope they gain their freedom in Mogadishu and depose farmaajo as puntlanders we only want prime minister position kkk so we can concentrate on puntland

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've noticed kenyawi and sheikh umal are Kenyan nationalists who are also salafist it seems Kenya United Arab emirates and Saudi Arabia is sending wahabis to Somalia through Kenya in order to destroy Somalia

He should be banned and deported out of Somalia and declared an enemy of the state as a possible all shabab recruiter
They should all be stripped of their somalinimo and forced to claim another clan. Kick them out the country and shut the doors. No wahaabbism allowed in somalia! no traitors will ever be forgiven!

Inshallah only the best of us get to enjoy our country. These stooges know they will be forced to live their lives in exile once the youth take over and unite the country. The old heads will die soon and when they do it's hunting season. Qabil will no longer protect those cowards.

:kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Sheikh umul is from the biggest clan in somalia who has the biggest land from puntland to jubbaland to NFD kenya to ogadenia in ethiopia, I agree he should be deported from mogadishu cause that’s not his land sheikh umul should be deported back to puntland or jubbaland or NFD kenya or ogadenia ethiopia

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sheikh umul is from the biggest clan in somalia who has the biggest land from puntland to jubbaland to NFD kenya to ogadenia in ethiopia, I agree he should be deported from mogadishu cause that’s not his land sheikh umul should be deported back to puntland or jubbaland or NFD kenya or ogadenia ethiopia
The man is a Kenyan born national and a somali Jarer slave he is not a citizen of any of the states nor Somalia he's a Saudi Kenyan all shabab agent and should be deported at once for security reasons he's takfirs in the name of all shabab justifies the killing of somalis

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The man is a Kenyan born national and a somali Jarer slave he is not a citizen of any of the states nor Somalia he's a Saudi Kenyan all shabab agent and should be deported at once for security reasons he's takfirs in the name of all shabab justifies the killing of somalis
Sheikh sharif is the founding father of al shabaab and today he is threatening farmaajo saying he will chase farmaajo out of mogadishu but he is on his land mogadishu so no one can chat to him but sheikh umul is a guest in Mogadishu that’s why he is being treated like this and it serves him right cause mogadhishu is not his land he should go back to ogadenia ethiopia or puntland or jubbaland or NFD kenya

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sheikh sharif is the founding father of al shabaab and today he is threatening farmaajo saying he will chase farmaajo out of mogadishu but he is on his land mogadishu so no one can chat to him but sheikh umul is a guest in Mogadishu that’s why he is being treated like this and it serves him right cause mogadhishu is not his land he should go back to ogadenia ethiopia or puntland or jubbaland or NFD kenya
Shikh sharif isn't making takfir for all shabab umal is doing that at the very least pluss umal is not from any where in Somalia he should go back to Kenya and brainwash the youth their

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shikh sharif isn't making takfir for all shabab umal is doing that at the very least pluss umal is not from any where in Somalia he should go back to Kenya and brainwash the youth their
Sheikh sharif is the founding father of al shabaab you idiot look at this mumbling buffoon hooyada waase sheikh sharif started al shabaab ma garatey