Sufi Haters come in.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The conqueror of Constantinople was Sufi and Prophet Muhammed saw praised him.

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will that leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Narrated from Bishr al-Khathʿami or al-Ghanawi by:

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn] al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi concurred] al-Tabarani, al-Muʿjam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to al-Haythami 6:218-219] al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306 Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr, al-Istiʿab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him] al-Suyuti, al-Jamiʿ al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

What gives? Many believe Sufis are kafirs, make it make sense.
:lolbron:

Someone asked on Islamweb and they claimed the Hadith didn't say that and went in on Sufis per usual. They even said just cause they're praised doesn't mean they're all that
:russ:

Not all Sufis are the same, we are against the ones that worship "Awliya", some of the Sufis put Sheikh Abdulqadir Jeylani above the Prophets, lkn adiga you ain't Sufi, you just against Khaliji Arabs, am I right?

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will that leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn] al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi concurred] al-Tabarani, al-Muʿjam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to al-Haythami 6:218-219] al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306 Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr, al-Istiʿab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him] al-Suyuti, al-Jamiʿ al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

Someone asked on Islamweb and they claimed the Hadith didn't say that and went in on Sufis per usual. They even said just cause they're praised doesn't mean they're all that
I am assuming you are sufi

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I aint watching a 50 minute video. What does that say
:bell:
We don't know who thats referring to
:deadmanny:
Not all Sufis are the same, we are against the ones that worship "Awliya", some of the Sufis put Sheikh Abdulqadir Jeylani above the Prophets, lkn adiga you ain't Sufi, you just against Khaliji Arabs, am I right?
You're one in a million because vast majority hate all Sufis.

I'm against all Khwarij, not just Arabs. This includes the mentally ill qabil-fluid order in Southern Somalia, the little girl kidnapping squad in Nigeria and the Pashtuns who confuse their backwards culture with Islam in Afghanistan.

Garaad diinle

 
Are you a sufi if so what sufi tariqa do you follow or perhaps you belong to the well know illustrious tariqa of "isku dir platinum wa helo"?

Garaad diinle

 
U do realise it can be conquered multipel times it iis not neccesrly referring to this one
Yeah Muhammad al-faatex could very well be al-mahdi since his name is Muhammad and his also going to conquer al-qustantinya or istanbul if i'm not mistaken.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are you a sufi if so what sufi tariqa do you follow or perhaps you belong to the well know illustrious tariqa of "isku dir platinum wa helo"?
I'm just a regular Somali Muslim, I mainly follow the Maliki and Shafi' madhabs. But we have older Sufis in my family, like my grandparents and granduncles. Everyone back then used to be Zuhad Sufis.

Amber

A blessed human
I don't particularly appreciate bringing up my sect in Islam (or hating). Mainly because it was for some stupid reason we split. As long as you believe in the oneness of Allah, follow the hadiths of nabi Muhammed, (PBUH) 5 pillars of Islam, and the 6 pillars of iman. You're good to go

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't particularly appreciate bringing up my sect in Islam (or hating). Mainly because it was for some stupid reason we split. As long as you believe in the oneness of Allah, follow the hadiths of nabi Muhammed, (PBUH) 5 pillars of Islam, and the 6 pillars of iman. You're good to go
are you Sufi?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I'm just a regular Somali Muslim, I mainly follow the Maliki and Shafi' madhabs. But we have older Sufis in my family, like my grandparents and granduncles. Everyone back then used to be Zuhad Sufis.
If you are not Sufi and follow the Salaf then how do you not hate an ideology that calls onto other then Allah or commonly refuses literal interpretation of the quran

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you are not Sufi and follow the Salaf then how do you not hate an ideology that calls onto other then Allah or commonly refuses literal interpretation of the quran
the sufis I know here and back home do no such thing, sufis are always the most religious people I see too. I have respect for them, they only care for the deen in this dunya.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
the sufis I know here and back home do no such thing, sufis are always the most religious people I see too. I have respect for them, they only care for the deen in this dunya.
I am not asking if a person should be respected that is without any doubt and we have no idea whats in peoples hearts because even the Khawarij read the quran day and night.

Before I say anything about Sufism I have to ask if your not Sufi and accept it is a distorted or incorrect interpretation of the religion of Allah why would you defend it or make a praise thread for it?

Amber

A blessed human
I am not asking if a person should be respected that is without any doubt and we have no idea whats in peoples hearts because even the Khawarij read the quran day and night.

Before I say anything about Sufism I have to ask if your not Sufi and accept it is a distorted or incorrect interpretation of the religion of Allah why would you defend it or make a praise thread for it?
Because loving is better than hating

Is it wrong I think it’s aimed at imam mahdi ?

Trending