Sudaniyah and Somaliyah

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
This is gonna be good:lolbron:
giphy.gif

Bit random of you to bring up Berbers in a thread about North Sudan lol...Anyways the answer is yes.

Although, that doesn't mean i hate Arabs.

I just wanted some clarification because you called Gaddhafi "a self hating Berber" for being an Arabized Berber, yet Sudanese themselves are Arabized to an extent. Also I noticed you seem to have a fascination for Berbers.(not that there's something wrong with that.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanted some clarification because you called Gaddhafi "a self hating Berber" for being an Arabized Berber, yet Sudanese themselves are Arabized to an extent. Also I noticed you seem to have a fascination for Berbers.(not that there's something wrong with that.)

Carthage was a Phoenician civilization, since it was founded & ruled by Phoenicians. Although, the vast majority of it's inhabitants were Berbers. It was basically a foreign occupying force.

This @SOMALI GENERAL dude is so obsessed with Berbers as if they could give a f*ck about his existence. He uses cringe terms like "Hamitic", slanders Somali history and chases their women yet he has the audacity to call people self haters? lmaoooooo

This @SOMALI GENERAL dude is so obsessed with Berber as if they could give a f*ck about his existence. He uses cringe terms like "Hamitic", slanders Somali history and chases their women yet he has the audacity to call people self haters? lmaoooooo
Dude i'm not the one making tons of threads about a foreign people, like how you constantly make threads about Arabs & worshiping them you donkey. You're nothing but a tool to an Arab that can easily be disposed off.

Last edited:
This @Ayubi dude is so obsessed with Arabs as if they could give a f*ck about his existence. He uses cringe terms like "Afro Arab", he’s dhuxul and chases after arab acceptance yet he has the audacity to call people self haters? lmaoooooo

@Life thank you for notifying me of the presence of such a sad and pathetic joke with a miserable excuse of a life like @Ayubi.

He is as you can clearly see a category 7 bootyclapper with extraordinarily nefarious anal prolapse abilities, no amount of reasoning could make this man make sense as he's clearly a sad sufferer of MBS dick swinging to the temple syndrome, this affliction tends to force their sufferers to have unlimited attention craving & idolation for people coming from the middle east and have a diet consisting of proteins and potassium exclusively extracted from middle eastern semen.

Please be advised, being close to persons with MBS dick swinging to the temple syndrome is a serious way to catch a murder case as their smell of freshly layed on semen to their face, constant begging for they hourly dose of jizz and constant doggy style position like a female dog in heat makes any Somali with a backbone wanting to murder them with their state issued AK-47.

@Life thank you for notifying me of the presence of such a sad and pathetic joke with a miserable excuse of a life like @Ayubi.

He is as you can clearly see a category 7 bootyclapper with extraordinarily nefarious anal prolapse abilities, no amount of reasoning could make this man make sense as he's clearly a sad sufferer of MBS **** swinging to the temple syndrome, this affliction tends to force their sufferers to have unlimited attention craving & idolation for people coming from the middle east and have a diet consisting of proteins and potassium exclusively extracted from middle eastern semen.

Please be advised, being close to persons with MBS **** swinging to the temple syndrome is a serious way to catch a murder case as their smell of freshly layed on semen to their face, constant begging for they hourly dose of jizz and constant doggy style position like a female dog in heat makes any Somali with a backbone wanting to murder them with their state issued AK-47.

You're welcome, I support your ongoing jihad towards these Arab booty clappers and I will @ the termite exterminator AKA you every time I detect Arab booty licking :salute:

Trending

Latest posts