Sudani people definitely don’t look like horners

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Sudani people just don’t resemble people in the horn imo

I thought that we looked a bit similar but not at all, cushites and habeshas would stand out.

They actually look like a mix of arab and nilotes.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sudani people just don’t resemble people in the horn imo

I thought that we looked a bit similar but not at all, cushites and habeshas would stand out.

They actually look like a mix of arab and nilotes.
dont know about the video but most sudanese people ive seen resemble horners
or dark arabs

Apollo

VIP
@World Mostly the ones who live in Northeast Sudan and along the northern part of the Nile river (from Omdurman and above) look like Horners.

The Southern part of North Sudan are Nilotes and were likely included in that image. Nobody claimed those guys look like Horners. North Sudan is mutli-ethnic.

Moreover, they are not a recent mixture between Arabs and Nilotes. Even during the Medieval Christian period of Sudan, Nubians clustered in between SSA and West Eurasia:

See spoiler for a study on Christian-era (pre-Arab) Nubians:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
@World Mostly the ones who live in Northeast Sudan and along the norther part of the Nile river look like Horners.

The Southern part of North Sudan are Nilotes and were likely included in that image. Nobody claimed those guys look like Horners.

Also, they are not a recent mixture between Arabs and Nilotes. Even during the Mideival era they clustered in between SSA and West Eurasia:
I’ve excluded the Nilotes, still don’t think they look Horner tbh.

And

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sudan is probably the most diverse country in Africa, I think it is the meeting point of cushite/habasha , arab, nilotic, and 'bantu' tribes all mixing (I put that term in quotation because sspot definition of bantu is flawed). It is definitely the future of Africa :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sudan is probably the most diverse country in Africa, I think it is the meeting point of cushite/habasha , arab, nilotic, and 'bantu' tribes all mixing (I put that term in quotation because sspot definition of bantu is flawed). It is definitely the future of Africa :)
i wouldnt say that bejas are cushites, nubians are cushites who adopted nilotic languageas they dont consider themselves to be nilotes, and then you have the occasional arabs

and the nilotes secluded from Sudan and made their own country in the south , its now called south Sudan

World

VIP
Kassala:

“Many of its inhabitants are from the Beni-Amergroup, with others being of Hadendawa, Tigre, and Bilen origin in addition to a small group of Rashaida nomads who migrated from Eritrea in the last three decades.”

I think my pictures are from Khartoum since they look quite urban and modern.

Obviously the Beja/Bilen/Tigre look like Horners, they are Horners.

Apollo

VIP
Kassala:

“Many of its inhabitants are from the Beni-Amergroup, with others being of Hadendawa, Tigre, and Bilen origin in addition to a small group of Rashaida nomads who migrated from Eritrea in the last three decades.”

I think my pictures are from Khartoum since they look quite urban and modern.

Obviously the Beja/Bilen/Tigre look like Horners, they are Horners.

There is an Arab expansion going on in that town. I am seeing lots of (((Semites))). :lol:

World

VIP
There is an Arab expansion going on in that town. I am seeing lots of (((Semites))). :lol:
Could be the Rashaida people who are Saudi Arabian migrants from 200 years ago, or it could be because a lot of Sudani people have a strong Semitic look.

From the video:
B552B0D0-73CF-4EB4-A883-1D9FF71B6679.jpeg

751652BF-9F43-44E7-AB10-998F12DC34D1.jpeg

E0C6440C-069D-4A0C-AB5D-9A4CC47DAFBF.jpeg

9CEE4866-D36F-471B-9DD8-E5E9FA99347C.jpeg

A803FD63-FB34-4F94-881E-7397D37E1DD8.jpeg

8835DA1C-91D1-41C2-A0E6-A46A76F90B0C.jpeg

955BADE6-4CB8-4F71-879D-BFC3D61A8B9F.jpeg

1152FA10-0AFB-4C61-B40F-A4D6C4BBDEE4.jpeg

You might not say he looks Semitic, but I’ve seen his phenotype often with Egyptians:
9787196C-C415-48F4-B338-089AAB36BEED.jpeg

They dont. They look like the bantu some of the people on the site are obsessed with or a arab + bantu mix but I guess their lighter skin and history gives them a pass.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Bantu? In Sudan? Has the Bantu expansion advanced that far?!
:williamswtf:
That's because they are horners. Kassala is an Eritrean stronghold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending