Sudani badawi

his only source is the habashis that work night shift at burger king.. they told him they drive mercedes and own mansions in Sudan and he believes them.
He talks out of his ass most of the time. I remember one thread where he tried to lie saying Habeshas bully Somalis in Toronto, lmaoo I’m from Toronto and I couldn’t stop laughing at his made up bs. Toronto Somalis within the same thread totally destroyed him calling him out on his bullshit.

He constantly trolls/lies and he’s 24/7 on sspot. He’s a basement dwelling unemployed Habesha bum, it’s best to ignore him @Asaana.

LOL you and your fastfood coworkers can keep dreaming. She's American not Sudanese, and if she loves small men it's her choice.
KKKK the Sudani hoe in the video picked an Amxaro over her own men just admit it. She's ur stock of people kk

His company alone (DAL group) makes $1.5b a year and he is fully Sudanese unlike halfbreed Amoudi that lives in Saudi because Ethiopia is too much of a shithole to live decently. Product of Habashi prostitute with aids and horny Yemeni
Al9Moudi is hald Yemeni yh but no Yemeni would marry a wide nosed Sudani that's for sure KKK imagine looking likeKevin Hart and go around saying "but muh great gran daddy wuz Ayrab n shieet" LOL

Al-Moudi's wealth still wrecks your unknown Sudani whose company works to imrpve the lives of their superior Arab overlords. Cooning to the max.

@Asaana @Tukraq check out this article on Darfur women being prostittes for free

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...slaves-after-kidnap-by-the-Sudanese-army.html

I dare u to talk about Oromo maids in ME again Fatma

It’s a Wikipedia article which could be edited by anyone, doesn’t mean shit. It still doesn’t change the fact that your people are cleaning Zayed or Anwars house toilets in the Gulf countries.

@Asaana knows way more than you on Sudan so idk why your talking as if your Sudanese?
loool let me rub it in ur face once more. Wikipedia is only wrong when it goes against yall LMAO

upload_2019-11-25_1-18-9.png

"fake article" kulaha :ftw9nwa:

@Asaana @Ayubi those Ethio fobs were BORN in Sudan dude. She has no argument. She's just salty cus her people are looked down on by habeshas cus habeshas are more repsected by their Arab lords and have real culture. Plus the Cushitic features. Sudanis feel so emasculated when a horner has better features than them even though they have more Arab blood :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

He talks out of his ass most of the time. I remember one thread where he tried to lie saying Habeshas bully Somalis in Toronto, lmaoo I’m from Toronto and I couldn’t stop laughing at his made up bs. Toronto Somalis within the same thread totally destroyed him calling him out on his bullshit.

He constantly trolls/lies and he’s 24/7 on sspot. He’s a basement dwelling unemployed Habesha bum, it’s best to ignore him @Asaana.
Exactly, I just placed him on ignore and the website got 10x cleaner.

Trending