Sudanese Subac is amazing

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

They are reciting a few pages of Suratu Kahf and they make the Qur'an sound very soothing Mashallah, i notice they read in a different qiraa'aat, not sure if it's Caasimi or Kisaa'i, mashallah!

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Very beautiful mashallah

This sheikh is also very good and is reciting surat Al Hashr (الحشر),
the qiraa'at in your video and in this video is Al douri 'an abi amr (الدوري عن ابي عمرو) , which is the qiraa'at I use and which was used by the majority of Somalia. (I'm not sure if it is still used by the majority now but all Somalis I have met read Hafs.)

Last edited:
Very beautiful mashallah

the qiraa'at in your video and in this video is Al douri 'an abi amr (الدوري عن ابي عمرو) , which is the qiraa'at I use and which was to be used by the majority of Somalia.

They read both Duri and Susi from Abi 'Amr which is the qiraa'at most of East Africa reads. Isn't it still the one taught in Somalia or has Hafs taken over?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
They read both Duri and Susi from Abi 'Amr which is the qiraa'at most of East Africa reads. Isn't it still the one taught in Somalia or has Hafs taken over?

I'm not sure about Somalia I heard that Hafs was becoming more popular but definitely here in europe everyone I know reads Hafs.

Mckenzie

VIP
Very beautiful mashallah

the qiraa'at in your video and in this video is Al douri 'an abi amr (الدوري عن ابي عمرو) , which is the qiraa'at I use and which was to be used by the majority of Somalia.

It is a great part of Somali Muslim culture now, subac and faataxo over cambuulo with daango with sonkor and shah cadays :banderas:

Mckenzie

VIP
I'm not sure about Somalia I heard that Hafs was becoming more popular but definitely here in europe everyone I know reads Hafs.

This Kenyan Sheikh recites Xafs and speaks good English, he must have learnt Qur'aan in Medinah

Who recites in Warsh? Is it just Egyptian reciters?

Mckenzie

VIP
This is Doori al Kisaa'i by the same Sheikh, he has a sawt (cod) aad u wanaagsan Mashallah. He pronounces the xarafs of Wanaazicaat aayado with a hoosdhig (kasra) which is why i thought my original post recitor was the same, he read Aatheerihim instead of Aathaarihim

Last edited:

Trending