Sudanese series called ''Asham'', could they pass as Somalis?

Sudanese drama based in the gulf, about the problems of Sudanese diaspora living in the gulf, when I say ''problems'' I meant it loosely as most of these Actors/Actresses are rich upper class Sudanese people in real life, one of the actors is the brother of the leading figure in the Sudanese Professional Association who was major figure in the Sudanese revolution.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
INDIAN LOOKING AF I WOULD STILL SMASH THE FEMALE HER CHILDREN WOULD BE REER SULDAAN CIIDGALLE GARHAJIS SHE SHALL BE PROUD TO BE MEMBER OF THE GRAND SULTANS FAMILY MASHALLAH

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Currently dating a North Sudanese woman. Absolutely stunning. Her and her whole family are by physical appearance - Somali. Lovely brown skin, with soft features and curly hair.

As other contributors to this thread have stated.....only a small fraction of North Sudanese, are lightskinned.

Currently dating a North Sudanese woman. Absolutely stunning. Her and her whole family are by physical appearance - Somali. Lovely brown skin, with soft features and curly hair.

As other contributors to this thread have stated.....only a small fraction of North Sudanese, are lightskinned.
Aren’t you married?

If she ain't making you Mulah Kisra every night for dinner, she ain't a keeper.

Arma

VIP
I am indeed married. Alhamdulillah, I've done very well for myself: financially well-off, self-employed, and own my own home.....with all of this success, I've been given the greenlight to get a second wife.

Disclaimer* the Sudanese woman lives in Belgium.
Genuine question Arma, you come across as a proudly Somali chap. So why not a Somali wife?

Arma

VIP
Genuine question Arma, you come across as a proudly Somali chap. So why not a Somali wife?

I said I'm dating. I'm not marrying her right now. No, I think I'll be off to Bari, to find myself a proper Xalimo.